• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Menatone Working Man's Blue - 120 UK Pounds

Pedal in great condition & comes with box & instructions

menatonewmbau4.th.jpg

FreakShow FX Digilog - 90 UK Pounds

Nicely handmade digital delay in good condition (bought it a month ago) Pedal comes with instruction & blue bag that pedal arrived in.

dscf1529ig6.th.jpg

Freakshow FX Brown Rabbit - 75 UK Pounds

Pedal is in good condition (bought it a month ago). pedal comes with instructions & Blue bag.

dscf1527oe7.th.jpg

Prices do not include postage to the UK: 7 UK Pounds, Europe, USA & Canada: 12 UK Pounds.

I'd accept cheque, Bankers Draft cheque or Payapl from the UK. The rest of the world Paypal only.

I may also accept trades!! It just depends on what it is to see how interested I would be in making a trade for it!!

Thanks

Matt

• Members

:):thu:
I miss that wee sucker, how much you looking for.....or do you fancy a swap for a vitually new Yamaha Magicstomp 2?

what does the magic stomp do? you didnt happen to pick it up in cash convertors very recently did you? :)

to be honest ive not even scratched the surface of the ibanez, i messed about with it a bit when i first got it and read the instructions to see how i could change the sounds but i could never work out how to just get it to go from bypass to on. everytime i step on it it just shuffles through the different modes kinda like a multi fx:freak::confused:

im assuming its really simple but ive never been able to work it out and its just sat gathering dust since i bought it from you.

• Members

it does loads of things, it has it's own thread on here. I got it from eddie moors music about a month ago. I also have an ibanez dml 3 if you fancy a straight swap for that? It's similar to the one you have but it has knobs

ibanez_dml20_mod_delay.gif

mmmmmm i like knobs (the plastic fiddly ones)

you working thursday morning?

i'm heading over to edinburgh but i could nip in around half 10 before i go if you'll be in queen st station.

Archived