UK / Euro 3rd quarter spam thread.

• Members
You're officially an arse! Stop tempting me with a guitar that I want but can't afford!!
:mad:

I have an idea, how about I take the strat, give it a good home and when you have the cash come and ask....... plus a small handling fee though.......say that Keeley BD-2 !!! :thu:

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
haha sorry dude. if you come across any cash, gimme a shout
;)

i'd still totally take that keely blues driver off you in part ex. would also consider any other pedals you might have.

I know you would, but as of next Thursday, I'm officially unemployed and moving to the most expensive city in the world on Saturday so I can't even afford

• Members

i've added a few more to my sig, for sale, trade/part-ex.. pm or email me to talk prices.

looking for delays with tap tempo - especially analog or tape sim but digital is fine, and cool 2 or 4 stage phasers or weird modulation pedals (no flangers!).

• Members

Marshall 1960 Tall Vintage 4x12 Cab with 25W Greenbacks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200132199018&rd=1&rd=1

1984 100W Marshall JCM800 2203 Head with flightcase

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200132260840&rd=1&rd=1

Will do both for less for forumites. PM me if interested.

• Members
haha sorry dude. if you come across any cash, gimme a shout
;)

i'd still totally take that keely blues driver off you in part ex. would also consider any other pedals you might have.

PM me with the bottom price you'd take on that strat, I dont really need another but I seem to buy 2 or 3 every year :freak:

• Members

I might have for sale a MIJ Boss OC2. Its in fairly good condition (a few scratches nothing major) no box or instructions. I'm really not sure what they are worth, any suggestions on price?. i know they are worth more than used taiwan made models. but how much {censored} knows.

STILL FOR SALE WITH REDUCED PRICES

Gibson BurstBucker #3 the advancement 57 Classic of the Humbucker, with higher output

Archived