UK / Euro 3rd quarter spam thread.

• Members

Goodies on eBay http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZdianerobbyQQhtZ-1

ALso have a Vox wha.

On the outside is a hardly used Jim Dunlop Cry Baby shell, minus the battery clip but no marks and in fantastic condition. On the inside is all the circuitry from a Vox V847 + a replica Halo Inductor with added Vocal and True Bypass Mods.
Why's this you ask? Well I'll tell you! My vintage Vox V847 shell basically took some abuse from gigging and finally gave way so I needed a new shell, luckly I had a friend with a knackered (electrics) Cry Baby, and as I think Dunlop's are no-where near as good wahs I set about transfering all the electrics from my V847 to the Dunlop. The only item still installed from Dunlop is the Pot.
So basically you get the looks of a Dunlop Cry Baby but the Legendery Growl of the Vox V847.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now selling my beloved Zoom PD-01, why? got myself another MI-Audio pedal, the boost'n'buff, so the Zoom is now surplus. It is a superb clean boost pedal, has treble and bass controls so you can 'tune' it in to your amp sound, it also has a gain, which is like a tubescreamer type sound, not my cup of tea, some like it, some don't. A few people on here can chip in with an opinion as it has been recommended several times.

Yoursfor a mere

• Members

hello guys, here is a few pedals I am considering selling, please pm me for more details, better pics and $$arrengements.

100_2350.jpg

MG Pedals, brazillian boutique co. great pedals. you can read about them in english at Vintage and Rare website. Primarilly I am selling the Monovibe but could consider one of the dist or fuzz.

monovibe.jpg

MG MONOVIBE: great vibe pedal and Vibrato, sounds very organic and tweackable. easy acces to trim pot for gain purposes! Like New, as I only used a couple of times on my board!

BOSS PH3 [sOLD], no box but in very good cosmetic condition.

rat.jpg

PRO CO RAT, the discontinued vintage reissue. there is some masking tape residuos that i will clean off for better pics.

pds1002.jpg

DIGITECH PDS 1002, amazing delay with hold function. missing bottom plate but this does not affect sound. definately changed my way of playing, that's why i got 2 of those!

IMG_3039.jpg

EPIPHONE LES PAUL mid 90's model w/ hardcase. I had it upgraded with gotoh tuners and really nice flamboyant paint job as you can see. original pu. really loud output!

PEDALBOARD FLIGHT CASE.(SOLD!) measurements are roughly 85cmX40cmx20cm. flight company carrier staff proof... built like a tank to the FlightCase Warehouse standards. Lid comes off and there is still 2 boards inside, one is ply wood for velcroing purpose (no velcro on it) and one grill style board for tying cables (i dunno if am making myself too clear here!). too big for me!

anyways...here it is!

PM If you are interested in any of these.

• Members
On eBay;

Z-Vex Box of Rock Vexter;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=320137808168&rd=1&rd=1

And the lovely Woolly Mammoth;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=320137814756&rd=1&rd=1

"Listen to 'Time Is Running Out' and 'Hysteria' from Absolution, and 'Hyper Music' from Origin of Symmetry by Muse to hear the Woolly Mammoth in action on the bass. They use it all the time..."

Liar! :D

• Members

This is a 1997/98 Squire Korean Strat. One of the better squiers of recent years. It has been well played, there is quite a lot of 'scratches' on the front, it looks as though the previous owner was going to sand it, but changed his mind. The scratchplate is from WD, not the original white thing.

The neck is great very well setup, and is great to play, the first few frets have some pits in them, this does NOT affect the playing/fell of the neck. The trem is locked down, but can easily be setup as floating, if required and I have the arm, (somewere).

The pickups would set you back about

• Members

I've got a GCB-95 Crybaby that I'm not using. I started modding it: True Bypass, removed input buffer - - Then I stopped. I have however drilled a hole in the side of it (I planned on putting in a rotary switch for different cap values)

So anyway if someone here wants to pick up my modding project where I left off (it's in VGC otherwise) PM me. I've got the box and the dunlop booklet with about 100 wahs in it (the irony being that you can mod a stock one to sound like any of them pretty much)

• Members

Brand New Ex shop Rocktron Cyborg.

Been in storage for roughly 5months so no longer very "new" in age but its mint and better in condition. Barely been released in the UK, usually price is around

• Members
"Listen to 'Time Is Running Out' and 'Hysteria' from Absolution, and 'Hyper Music' from Origin of Symmetry by Muse to hear the Woolly Mammoth in action on the bass. They use it all the time..."

Liar!
:D

Christ, my mate, a bass player told me this...
I've had 5 messages through eBay already from fans enlightening me!:blah:

I'm going to move it now!

Archived