Weekly spam thread 8-31-07

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah. Low pass or regular wah, lots of tweaks. $75 Shipped/paypal'd.

DSC00733.jpg

CABARETLINDA SILVER KISS # 53. I bought this from a forumite, just got it, but It isn't the sound for me when I have 10 ods. This model has had a chip replaced to help with the excessive treble (done by previous owner) Here is a quote from him, "I removed the TL072 chip in favor of an NJM2043D. I think you will be very pleased with that change - it tames the top end and tightens the pedal up quite nicely." Just trying to reciprocate what the sale was for me. 125 shipped/paypal'd

DSC00728.jpg

DSC00731.jpg

Tone Factor Huckleberry in a Blue Sparkle. Nice sounding fuzz, but again, just not worth keeping over the other effects I have. My mayo and fuzz factory cover my sounds. Great condition. 113 Shipped/paypal'd

DSC00727.jpg

Boss rc-50. The master of all loopers. I love this thing, but I also use my other loopers and such more frequently in my live set up and in my songs that I write, but the features on this thing are great. 3 separate loops, 49minutes...phew. Only a few months old, really great shape.

I've looked on past history of ebay, and depending on one's luck, they range from like 300-425 and stuff. I initially wanted 440 out of it, but I dont think It's going to happen.

Lets try 412 shipped/paypal'd right now, and see where we go from there.

DSC00726.jpg

DSC00725.jpg

Moog Moogerfooger Ring Mod. Great condition as well just a little scuff on the side, best ring mod out there...I just don't have room for it on my boards. For the amount of ring mod I use, my little ringtone works just fine. 216 shipped/paypal'd.

DSC00724.jpg

DSC00722.jpg

• Members
For Sale/Trade: Mid 90's ESP Horizon II - $750 shipped w/HSC

MyESPsmall.jpg

bigger version here: http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w96/rindgecore/MyESPbig.jpg

Not totally sure what year it is, but it's definetly at least a decade old. I picked this up at Daddy's in Boston about 2 years ago now, and it's definetly been played A LOT. I'd give it a 7/10 as far as condition. The big chips/scratches are in the pictures & has some headstock & back wear. The Serial # stamped on the neck plate is 34720. I just threw a new set of GHS Boomers GB7L set 11-58s & it's currently tuned to B. I will include a new hardcase when I ship it as well. Here are the specs:

24 Frets
25.5" Scale
Purple Ash Body w/Natural Trim
Seymour Duncan JB Trembucker/'59 Neck
Original Floyd Rose Tremolo
Maple Neck
Rosewood Fretboard
1 Volume/1 Tone/3 Way Switch
Chrome Hardware/Pickup Rings (Looks way better than in the pics)
Dunlop Straplocks insted w/strap included

Lower 48 US only please.

Mesa/Boogie 3 Channel Dual Rectifier Head w/FTSW & Cover - $1100 OBO local Boston area

I am selling this for a bandmate, it was recently serviced and retubed with Ruby 6L6s. Also included is the Mesa big footswitch & cover. I'd give it an 8/10 for condition. I'd be looking for $1100 OBO and only local pickup in the Boston area. PM me if interested, I have a practice space in Allston if you want to give it a whirl.

Crate Blue Voodoo 4x12 w/ UK made Celestion Vintage 30s - $350 OBO local Boston area

It's a BV412SV and I am the original owner (purchased new in 2001). This cab has been heavily used in it's lifetime, but not abused. It is covered in blue tolex which has tons of character all over (you know what I mean). The cab is loaded with 4 UK made (not Chinese) Celestion Vintage 30s which are well beyond broken in and sound fantastic. I love this cab, but I have no need for so many cabs (I have 2 2x12s in the works). I am looking for $350 OBO pickup only in the Boston area. PM me if you're interested, I have a practice space in Allston if you want to bring your head by and give it a try.

• Members
  • Members

I need to sell this guitar to pay off some bills, so there are no trades on this unfortunately, it is for sale only. It is a black with chrome HH Jaguar Special. It is like new and has hardly been played. All stock, just bought it this year. Looking for $575+ Shipping and 3% paypal fees. Here are some pics, please e-mail me at chaddumas@gmail.com if you have questions. Thanks

DSCN1886.jpg
DSCN1884.jpg
DSCN1882.jpg

• Members

Barge Concepts BP-1 in absolutely mint condition. Unit has been used a few times and has never left my room. It comes with the original packaging. This is a REALLY nice pedal but I'm able to get close to the sound I want with another pedal. $100 is a steal.

• Members

1.) GIBSON GOTHIC EXPLORER w/EMG PUs (81 B & 85 N) and CASE - Modified To Use 2 9 Volt Batteries, For Either A 9 Volt or 18 Volt Configuration - USED - $1000 plus S&H

g2.jpgg4.jpg

2.) GIBSON 500T - SLIGHTLY USED - $50 plus S&H

3.) EMG Hz1 - USED - $25 plus S&H

4.) GIBSON 496R - SLIGHTLY USED - $50 plus S&H *SOLD*

5.) LACE DROP & GAIN PU - SLIGHTLY USED - $70 *SOLD*

6.) STRAP LOCKS - SLIGHTLY USED - $6 shipped *SOLD*

7.) PLASTIC BLACK PU RING - USED - $5 shipped *SOLD*

8.) ROSEWOOD PU RING - NEW - $15 *SOLD*

Misc.jpg

• Members

pedal2.jpg

Selling a 40"x20" ATA pedalboard & case!!

It has one recognizable knick on the covering plus some small knicks and scratches from surviving a month long tour, but it's not cracked or broken. It works perfectly fine.

Looks like this except this one is 40x16, mine is 40x20.

I will get pics of it soon if you need them.

I think I am going to ask $150 shipped... shipping is gonna be a bitch on this one!

• Members
peds2.jpg

Looking to trade the following pedals:

Behringer DD100 Digital Delay-

Noticeable volume boost when engaged. Up to 1.3 second of delay.

Arion SPH-1 Stereo Phaser-

Not the most versatile phaser, but can achieve a nice swirling Pink Floyd tone very well.

Digitech Bad Monkey-

No quirks here, just a great OD.

Looking to trade for tremolo, fuzz, wah, high gain distortion, or chorus pedals.

• Moderators

Guys, my PC took a crap on me and I need to replace it. So I am selling some stuff I never thought I would part with. I already sold my GE-7, but I still have a sound tank delay, rotovibe, and two flanges (note the old Ibanez flanger does not work, will need repaired, keep that in mind) to move. I need to get as much as posible from them. Here are the links:

http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/SaleSearch?sofocus=bs&satitle=&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC5&fbd=1&_trksid=m37&from=R6&nojspr=y&pfid=0&fswc=1&few=&saprclo=&saprchi=&fss=1&saslop=1&sasl=kschobby&fls=4%26floc%3D1&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D0&salic=1&saatc=1&sadis=200&fpos=43076&fsct=&sacur=0&sacqyop=ge&sacqy=&sabfmts=0&saobfmts=exsif&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&sabdlo=&sabdhi=&saaff=afdefault&afcj=&afmp=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&fcl=3&frpp=50

Archived