Weekly spam thread 8-31-07

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FOR SALE/TRADE:

80's Ibanez CPL Compressor (Between the 9 and 10 series)
80's Ibanez Super Tube STL (Same series as above, same circuit as 9 series Super Tube Screamer, has two original JRC4558 chips)

WANT LIST:

Any octave up fuzzes (ala Tonebender, etc.)
Vibe units (preferably, MojoVibe).
Korg A2/A3

Make an offer on each. Will combine shipping for both (should be around 7 bucks via Priority Mail). US only please.

• Members

RockBox Pedalboards is proud to introduce its new model:

DestFrontLightSmall.jpg
DestroyerLogoSlimSmall.jpg

Available now at: http://www.rockboxpedalboards.com

The Destroyer comes as the result of a company listening to its customers' ideas and making them a reality. For plenty of full-sized pictures, feature descriptions, and the full story of the Destroyer, check out the website.

Thanks for viewing, and have a great week!

RC

• Members

$838 :eek:

DestFrontLightSmall.jpg

Available now at:
http://www.rockboxpedalboards.com

The Destroyer comes as the result of a company listening to its customers' ideas and making them a reality. For plenty of full-sized pictures, feature descriptions, and the full story of the Destroyer, check out the website.

RC

• Members
BYOC Lazy Sproket (boss slow gear clone); NON-working. Bypasses fine, led lights up and you hear your guitar when the switch is engaged, but no volume swell happens. I have no motivation to troubleshoot it because I got a volume pedal. Asking
$35
shipped.

BYOC Rat Clone; Works perfectly. Left toggle for Vintage/Boost/OD, right for Vintage/Turbo. When it's in Turbo mode, the upper LED lights up with your playing. Also added the Ruetz mod controlled by the lower right pot.
$75
shipped

Guyatone MT-2 micro tuner. I'd love to trade this for a Korg DT-10. You can see how small it is, so that would be an easy way to make some room on your board. Comes w/ box & papers.

PM'd re: Rat. :wave:

• Members

That may be expensive, but that the most awsome pedalboard ive ever seen. I like it a million times better than any other trailor trash, pedaltrain, or puma board ive seen. Do you have any pics with it loaded with pedals?

DestFrontLightSmall.jpg

Available now at:
http://www.rockboxpedalboards.com

RC

• Members

BYOC one knob Phaser, not painted, assembled and working great. Velcro on the bottom to put on a pedalboard. The top knob controls the speed, there is a trimpot inside to control the range. Great growly sound when adjusted low. $55 paypal shipped CONUS. It is all boxed up and waiting to ship out tonight.

Please email me at phaser@markblasco.com for info.

Archived