Weekly spam thread 8-31-07

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MIM Strat -- Different MIM neck. A bit of fret wear. Lotsa life left. Bill Lawrence PUP's. SUPER QUIET. Do have the bar also. Sweet body-- more green than the picts give illusion to. Gig bag. $325 you pay true shipping/insurance and paypal charges. Lower 48 only.

stratwhole.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

• Members

Monsterpiece MKII Fuzz... my take on the classic Tonbender circuit :cool:
$95.00 shipped to USA / Canada, and $105.00 shipped to other locations. Payment by Paypal, please. This one is NOT on eBay... only available to you guys here. Controls are for volume, bias, and fuzz.

I also have a Monsterpiece NPN, and a Monsterpiece Angry Dick 2000 up on eBay (the link is in my sig)

Thank you for your consideration :)

Monsterpiece246.jpg

• Members

For Trade:

EHX mini q-tron.. MINT but no box (I just can't really find a use for it in my band)
EHX Pulsar MINT and (wooden) Boxed etc (gutted to get rid of this, but i'm just not using it enough)
Onerr Digital Delay with TapTempo and 'hold' functions MINT and Boxed etc (excellent, but I've decided I don't need digital delay) details here...
http://www.pedalgeek.com/cgi-bin/new_shop.cgi?config=&uid=T0lQ_wAA1188607354&command=link--odgd2

I'm open to offers for anything, Straight swaps (i'm broke) but off the top of my head:
MXR Micro amp, blue box, compressors, Octaves, wierd Fuzzes, devi ever and the like, octave fuzzes, nice overdrives, little Guyatones, anything interesting or out of the ordinary. Whatever.... no chorus, phasers, etc...got that covered.

no Boss, please!

I'm in the UK but I don't mind posting to the US as long as you don't mind posting yours here!! :thu:

PM me and tell me what you have!

EDIT: I've also got a pair of 'powered by Lace' humbuckers, perfect condition...tried them in a guitar and they are just too agressive sounding for me.

details:

http://www.agi-lace.com/powered_by_lace/humbucker/humbucker_specs.php

Pulsar pics asap!

e6d8_1.jpg
4e2f_1.jpg

• Members

Rocktron Xpression -

Always been racked, flawless, works perfectly. No rack scratches.
Manual, original box, power supply etc.
I've packed it very well & it's ready to go.

Dimensions for shipping: 24" x 7" x 18".
Shipping weight: 10lbs.
My zip code: 95928 (CA)
I will ship it FedEx Ground

$200 + shipping. I'll absorb the Paypal fee.

xpress.jpg

• Members

In excellent condition - 3 space Roto molded shallow case for effects processors, etc. designed to sit on top of an amp with a top handle (or not). Also, a Samson PS9 rack power supply, and a single space vented guard piece that can cover the face of a 1 space processor to protect it from unwelcome adjustments, or the piece can be used as a vent panel.
The street price on the rack is $80; street for the PS9 is $40. The vent panel is usually around $15...?
Rack weight empty: 7lbs
Rack weight with power supply installed: approx 11-12lbs

Anyway, you can have 'em all for $75 + shipping; I'll absorb the PayPal.

I've provided the information below so you can check on shipping rates via FedEx Ground/Home Delivery at www.fedex.com .

Shipping Dimensions: 9" x 21" x 23"
Shipping weight: 17lbs
Ships from zip code: 95928
Via FedEx Ground / Home Delivery

IMG_0113.jpg
IMG_0107.jpg
IMG_0112.jpg
IMG_0110.jpg
IMG_0111.jpg

• Members

need to get rid of:

yamaha Q2031b equalizer

1975 aria script-logo phaser

80s MIJ maxon-built analog delay

Dano honeytone practice amp

Blue Wing Effects fuzz+-- silicon, fuzz-face inspired with mids control (go from fat/thick to sizzling/searing; quite flexible)

1984 carvin xv-112e-- 6L6, 100/50/25w, 2ch with shared active EQ & switchable graphic. hammond reverb, fx loop, fs for ch&loop. info here

• Members

Just got this in on trade, all in one recording unit, perfect for just about any recording application, only 3 months old (i have the receipt) with original box/manuals/books great condition, a few tiny tiny marks.Onboard cd burner with loads of features.

http://www.dcmusicstore.com/MRS-1608-Multi-Track-recording-studio Theres some specs and the new price

l_8ee55a15aa37e1612950fc28b19736fe.jpg

l_14a6a2b330be8b9817b8189224e7273f.jpg

l_929d570f1a686c8198d56c3bbc0a2d89.jpg

l_ddb69f63b498b135228d60e7fff6e013.jpg

l_eb6ba09a83d4d919af225bf94d83d091.jpg

l_62b4f10856dfdab9fe01e88acc93934f.jpg

l_8c45970ed4a9a694f6d8287d02bb6439.jpg

l_b7d2a02b833651f1799cda8ead0e2c40.jpg

Looking for $500

• Members

yamaha

script-logo phaser

80s MIJ maxon-built

Dano honeytone

Blue Wing Effects
-- silicon, fuzz-face inspired with mids control (go from fat/thick to sizzling/searing; quite flexible)

-- 6L6, 100/50/25w, 2ch with shared active EQ & switchable graphic. hammond reverb, fx loop, fs for ch&loop.

Price?

• Members

i am searching desperately for a
VEXTER FUZZ FACTORY
--------------------------------------------------------------
for trade/sale i have:

boss OC-3 Super Octave - 50 shipped via paypal
Alesis Nanoverb w/p. supply & footswitch - 50 shipped via paypal
boss dd-20, 1 missing knob top, otherwise great - 135 shipped via paypal

• Members

Dr bills for the kiddo is forcing me to sell my beloved Gibson SG Gothic in sig. Seen some use still plays and sounds awesome. Looking to get $450 + shipping. Comes with after market SKB(like) case. I dont have pix while I post this but can get some. PM me if you would like pix.

Also, POD 2.0 for sale. Comes with book and CD. Great lil direct recording device, just dont use it at all. $125 + shipping.
I accept paypal but you include 3% to cover fees.

• Members

IMG_2563.jpg

BYOC Lazy Sproket (boss slow gear clone); NON-working. Bypasses fine, led lights up and you hear your guitar when the switch is engaged, but no volume swell happens. I have no motivation to troubleshoot it because I got a volume pedal. Asking $35 shipped.

BYOC Rat Clone; Works perfectly. Left toggle for Vintage/Boost/OD, right for Vintage/Turbo. When it's in Turbo mode, the upper LED lights up with your playing. Also added the Ruetz mod controlled by the lower right pot. $75 shipped

Guyatone MT-2 micro tuner. I'd love to trade this for a Korg DT-10. You can see how small it is, so that would be an easy way to make some room on your board. Comes w/ box & papers.

• Members

Still for sale! - and I'm still looking for a Jazz bass, too

Everyone can use a nice bass, and this is a good one that's getting pretty difficult to find. This is one of the original SGC Nanyo Bass Collection active 4 string basses made in Japan during the early 90's - not to be confused with the later Korean production, or the even later 'revived' Bass Collection brand name (now made in China and distributed by Rondo Music and others).

This is a good choice for someone who needs to cover a lot of ground - it's equipped with both P and J pickups and a 9V powered preamp. The controls are master volume, treble boost/cut, bass boost/cut, and pickup pan; the latter 3 controls all have a center detent to make it easy to find the 'neutral' spot. Standard 34" scale, jumbo frets with little wear, and a pretty beefy neck profile - it's not quite vintage P-bass size, but darn close. The wood grain and general heft leads me to believe that the body is ash; also has a thick slab rosewood fretboard. Very cool recessed jack that points up - makes it easy to route your cable through your strap. Gotoh tuners do an excellent job of keeping it in tune.

It's in very clean condition, but not perfect - has a small dent on the upper bout, and a scrape near the treble control knob. A few very fine clear coat scratches on the back. Comes with a nice Fernandes gig bag. I've got pretty much every square inch photographed at the link below, but I can always take more pictures if needed. I'll regret this later, but hey, things happen. $250 shipped/insured/Paypalled.

Picture link:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...%20Collection/

basscoll2.jpg

• Members

Archived