OT:Are you a Christian?

Liberty Belle

• Members

THREAD TITLE CHANGED TO: ARE YOU A JESUS BELIEVER! AS "CHRISTIAN" IS AN ABUSED TERM THESE DAYS, MOST DON'T KNOW THE TRUE MEANING OF IT AS THE CHURCHES AND SOCIETY HAVE TWISTED IT INTO A MONEY MAKING AND BRAINWASHING SCAM!

considering the abusive thread the other day i'd like to know how many that are here. As for the other religions..who gives a {censored}! Just a simple answer will be fine, no preaching ( STOMPBOX MAN, i'm lookin at you!!! )!

I consider myself one but not like ya typical local church goer creep. i still have a mind of my own and realize theres lots to be left to the imagination as we lack answers to a lot of things.

are you the {censored},drink,smoke type and repent on sundays or...ya get teh point!

i'm teh {censored},drink,smoke but dont repent cause i'm not doing anything wrong to begin with type!

no polls,{censored} polls!

:wave:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If a good man like Jesus of Nazareth's words can be twisted into a fascist ideology, nobody's safe. And, yes; I'm a Christian. (also Hindu and Buddhist and Toltec & etc., but that's not to say any of those are better or worse or that I subscribe to the West's commonly-accepted version of "Christian" practices or that I care what anybody else thinks about any of the above--as a matter of fact; why am I posting anything at all in this thread? Carry on...)

• Members

I'm a Christian in the sense that I believe in God, the immaculate conception, and Christ's divinity and rise from the dead, as well as the history of the Hebrew nation.

I don't go to church and consider myself fairly open minded to other religions, and the possibility that God has presented himself differently to different cultures.

I like to think of myself as a Dostoyevskian character, broken but in the end redeemable.

Archived