Volume Drop Issues

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who are those guys, Zachman? If you're going to try to name drop (picture drop?) at least be hanging out with {censored}ing Jimmy Page or someone awesome.

The last one is Allan Holdsworth but any douchebag can get a pic with a celebrity or musician. Example Ed Roman.

• Members

Who are those guys, Zachman? If you're going to try to name drop (picture drop?) at least be hanging out with {censored}ing Jimmy Page or someone awesome.

Hi, my name's Frank and I just sold Zach a couple of overpriced sets of Elixirs. Now thie weirdo wants to take my picture with his phone. Why do I always get the crazy ones?

• Members

Bob Bradshaw

SteelKage

Gainfreak

Guthrie Govan

Peter Diezel/Ed Yoon

Allan Holdsworth

I should have known better than to respond to the nonsense.

OK guys. Fine, racks and the use of high end gear should NEVER be used EVER, not even when discussing philosophically how things CAN be done.

Live in your ignorance happily. There are those of us, that know different

• Members

Nope. I'm just as dedicated to trolling your threads as you are being a lame asshole.

Bring it on. The fact that you contribute nothing, clinging to the "if it isn't cheap, and readily available for those who have a minimum wage income", that it's worth attacking, reminds me of a douche who would key a Ferrari, because they are jealous that they can't have one, or they are just pricks

• Members

I say, that is true for you and the rest of the asshat brigade.

I guess it goes to show that when your wittiest comebacks consist of mocking the mentally disabled, it's time to give up arguing on the internets. It's like your one ability was making fun of special kids, and now that it's gone, you have nothing left to bring to the table.

• Members

I guess it goes to show that when your wittiest comebacks consist of mocking the mentally disabled, it's time to give up arguing on the internets. It's like your one ability was making fun of special kids, and now that it's gone, you have nothing left to bring to the table.

Its true. We dont even have to try anymore. Hell half of his posts make him look like a jackass and he's too stupid to know it.

• Members

Well, in a genre dominated by {censored}ty tone, I guess that's about as good as it gets.

Yes, that's a compliment.

Ben, give it a rest... after listening to your clips, you are really not in a position to discuss good tone.

Yes, that's a compliment

• Members

Ah FORUMITES. I see. Theres another 1000 cred points. 20,000 cred points totally gets you a discount at Brosiah's High Gain Amp store and Gay Bar.

It's so funny how guys, like you, that have no stones to put themselves out there for a critique, like talking so much, yet don't say much of anything, as though they should be taken seriously.

• Members

It's so funny how guys, like you, that have no stones to put themselves out there for a critique, like talking so much, yet don't say much of anything, as though they should be taken seriously.

Dude, if commas were quarters, you would've just spent enough to buy yourself a Lehle switcher.

• Members

I play out at least 3 times a week. Just because I dont have recording equipment has nothing to do with my "stones".

Archived