Volume Drop Issues

• Members

People who voted P.I.P.N.I.P (Problem in player, not in pedal). are morons. The kind of people that ALWAYS hold a person at fault and never care for the situation at hand. That always bugs me because that attitude is pretty rampant online. Nobody has real "Issues" they're just "Lazy", {censored} hearing them out.

Grr >: |

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is exactly what I'm talking about. But my guess is you have the self-awareness of a macaroon.

Your comments have proven so far, to be pretty worthless.

Your perception of me is what it is... It doesn't matter to me. The fact is that I won't take your crap... and don't think anyone else should either. I am happy to discuss gear and design concepts with those who are interested, with the awareness of someone who has an understanding of how this stuff works.

It is possible to discuss gear that people don't have, or is expensive, without making a political statement- for me... Apparently not true for you. Oh well...

What would you like to add to the OP's thread that is of significance, without repeating what has already been mentioned? If nothing, what is your motive to argue? If you have something, let's see it. If not, go be productive in another way, somewhere else- that you can exhibit the sensitivity you seemed to indicate was a priority to you.

• Members
Your comments have proven so far, to be pretty worthless.

Your perception of me is what it is... It doesn't matter to me. The fact is that I won't take your crap... and don't think anyone else should either. I am happy to discuss gear and design concepts with those who are interested, with the awareness of someone who has an understanding of how this stuff works.

It is possible to discuss gear that people don't have, or is expensive, without making a political statement- for me... Apparently not true for you. Oh well...

What would you like to add to the OP's thread that is of significance, without repeating what has already been mentioned? If nothing, what is your motive to argue? If you have something, let's see it. If not, go be productive in another way, somewhere else- that you can exhibit the sensitivity you seemed to indicate was a priority to you.

Every post of yours here is basically designed to talk about how much money you spent on your rig. A $9,000 solution to a $2 problem is just stupid. Your attitude attracts arguments, it's just that simple.

myswitchingsystems.jpg

• Members

Like I said before enough with the pictures. You might think thats funny but to some of us its not. Your really lucky that you're healthy enough to sit around and do nothing but be an asshole on internet forums but dont post pics like that making fun of people who arent.

backed.

unless you have a rack switching gizmo that can cure diseases you need to step off the pics.

• Members

Every post of yours here is basically designed to talk about how much money you spent on your rig. A $9,000 solution to a $2 problem is just stupid. Your attitude attracts arguments, it's just that simple.

Perhaps you figure if you state it enough, it'll be true, but like I already posted... I NEVER suggested an expensive solution to the OP's problem, rather I suggested a few solutions like:

1. Mod the pedal

2. an Axess Switching system (couple hundred dollars vs your ridiculous $9K assertion)

3. get better pedals

4. A Level Shifting circuit for his pedals (hardly thousands of dollars)

I did suggest that the high end switching systems are usually cost prohibitive, and recommended a company to the OP for consultation on other solutions.

What did you do???

Your agenda appears to be, only to cause trouble. I haven't seen ANYTHING productive from you at all.

So what now??? Sure, I'll argue for the sake of arguing, too... The difference is that I actually contributed toward trying to assist the OP. You DIDN'T

• Members

backed.

unless you have a rack switching gizmo that can cure diseases you need to step off the pics.

Newsflash, I haven't posted anymore of those pics for those sensitive types who feel entitled only to their own brand of politically incorrect humor

• Members
Newsflash, I haven't posted anymore of those pics for those sensitive types who feel entitled only to their own brand of politically incorrect humor

So, you're saying:

Making fun of people with incurable genetic conditions = okay
Making fun of rackmounted switching = why you pickin' on me? tour 2007

Huh.:rolleyes:

• Members

News flash (two words) - This board has as a standard, no-cost feature an Edit button that may be used to correct past indiscretions. Warning: Use of this function must be preceded by an implicit admission that you regret posting insulting pictures of handicapped people.

• Members

News flash (two words) - This board has as a standard, no-cost feature an Edit button that may be used to correct past indiscretions. Warning: Use of this function must be preceded by an implicit admission that you regret insulting posting pictures of handicapped people.

Newsflash: One word-Done. The only pics up of the DD pics are by those who are objecting.

BTW the board USED to have a standard, and guys like you asshats have diminished it. I of course am discussing the content or in your case, lack of content- regarding the OP's posts

• Members

So, you're saying:

Making fun of people with incurable genetic conditions = okay

Making fun of rackmounted switching = why you pickin' on me? tour 2007

Huh.
:rolleyes:

Um... No

I'm saying, you and the asshat brigade should either make a positive contribution to the OP's post, or don't post, acting as though you ARE afflicted with an incurable genetic condition, and shouldn't act surprised that when you act like abrasive pricks- that you are responded to, as such

• Members
Newsflash: One word-Done. The only pics up of the DD pics are by those who are objecting.

BTW the board USED to have a standard, and guys like you asshats have diminished it. I of course am discussing the content or in your case, lack of content regarding the OP's posts

I bet your tone is worse than your attitude. Let's see what predictable response you can come up with to this one. Come on chumpy...bite bite bite...

yoohaveasmallpenis.jpg

• Members

BTW the board USED to have a standard, and guys like you asshats have diminished it. I of course am discussing the content or in your case, lack of content- regarding the OP's posts

Excellent work on the editing. Hopefully you won't post anything like that again.

As for the 'standard' of this board - and you evidently putting yourself up as the standard-bearer - I don't happen to remember you when I and many others used to post here day after day. Were you back in the Amp Forum posting pictures of infected tattoos and spray-painted Krank heads with unidentified sperm stains on them back then or what?

• Members

Um... No

I'm saying either make a positive contribution to the OP's post or don't post, acting as though you are afflicted with an incurable genetic condition

Let's review:

OP-- Does volume drop affect you?

Me: Yes, it does. I sell pedals that have unreasonable volume drops. Slight joke about switching systems.

You: BWAJHAHAHAH@#DAfgjokjoeiatjioa you're a retard! make more money! buy switching systems234982q0951908q!!

Cue you posting tasteless pictures and getting reamed out by everyone, and now acting all hurt and persecuted.

• Members
Damn Zachman for such a well respected and knowledgable member of the music community you sure dont have alot of people on your side here.

Not surprising, as not ANY of the guys responding in the negative- to me here, are well respected/respectful members of music community.

These guys and I have no problem though:

bobzachrack.jpg

zach%20guthrie%20kage%20and%20ralph.jpg

2%20zach%20ed%20and%20peter%20diezel.jpg

zach%20and%20guthrie.jpg

Zach%20and%20Allan2.jpg

• Members

Did you seriously just use a Whitesnake as a reference to your music cred???? Hahahahahahahahahaha

No, just the reproduction of the tone. Though I have noted ABSOLUTELY ZERO evidence of ANY credibility that should be attributed to you

Archived