Volume Drop Issues

• Members

Precisely. I'm not having any volume drop issues with my EHX fx yet, because I don't use them live right now. Even if I did, I would not look for a substitute for the Flanger Hoax, for example - as far as I know, there is no substitute. Should I come upon an opportunity to use them live, I'd like to know my options. For now, I fall in the "I don't give a rat's a**" category.

Thanks for the info Zachman. You aren't unappreciated.

You are MOST welcome. The guys who want to be antagonists, are just bitter nobodies, and don't affect the fact that being able to provide info to people is my pleasure.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No worries, I can appreciate the humor attempt, but the fact that these guys are clearly not interested in helping address the OP's thread, illustrates how limp they really are. The fact that they want to get hostile because I have gear options that they don't, make suggestions that they either don't understand or are simply incapable of understanding, speaks more about their inability to step up their game, than it does mine.

FACT: It's a pay to play game.

You suggested a solution costing thousands of dollars to fix a problem in a $70 pedal. Yeah, real helpful.

This was the most helpful solution:

http://www.kyletompkins.com/wp/?p=191

• Members

You suggested a solution costing thousands of dollars to fix a problem in a $70 pedal. Yeah, real helpful.

This was the most helpful solution:

http://www.kyletompkins.com/wp/?p=191

No I didn't... I suggested something else entirely, and provided additional information as a side note. :p

Ex. modifying the pedals, using an Axess switching system in lieu of the HIGH $$$ switching systems, contacting LA Sound Design for some other possible solutions, and using different pedals.

Quit being such a whinney asshat

• Members

No worries, I rent this stuff out, and get paid to use it while playing and use it as tax write off, and it's just about paid for itself already.
:thu:

Thanks for playing, you LOSE

I think it's hilarious that you think everything is a contest. You have serious short man syndrome.

:lol:

Meanwhile, your expensive gear is getting worn out by renters. :thu:

• Members

I think it's hilarious that you think everything is a contest. You have serious short man syndrome.

Meanwhile, your expensive gear is getting worn out by renters.
:thu:

I think it's hilarious that you don't do anything but stir up {censored}, and don't appear to have a lot of knowledge that you're able or willing to share, but rather act like a jerk to someone who does. Whatever, your insignificance is HUGE. :lol:

My gear being worn out by renters??? WOW, thank you for showing just how little you know.

• Members

What we're trying to say through sarcasm and such is well, Zachman you're a serious pretentious asshole. Every thread that asks what would be the best for this you answer some god awful piece of $9000 rack only to say "but you probaby can't afford that". If you can't see why thats an asshole thing to say then you're probably a lost cause.

• Members
I think it's hilarious that you don't do anything but stir up {censored}, and don't appear to have a lot of knowledge that you're able or willing to share, but rather act like a jerk to someone who does. Whatever, your insignificance is HUGE.

You come across as a salesman, not an electronics expert. I didn't need to provide a solution because one was already provided - modify the pedal. Problem solved.

It's quite a coincidence that it's only the threads that you're involved in that get filled with people "stirring up {censored}" to this degree. I wonder why that is - the problem seems to go when you aren't here.

Hmm....

• Members
I think it's hilarious that you don't do anything but stir up {censored}, and don't appear to have a lot of knowledge that you're able or willing to share, but rather act like a jerk to someone who does. Whatever, your insignificance is HUGE.

My gear being worn out by renters??? WOW, thank you for showing just how little you know.

All of your posts are based on the arrogant assumption that you're the only one with any good knowledge to share. :rolleyes:

• Members

What we're trying to say through sarcasm and such is well, Zachman you're a serious pretentious asshole. Every thread that asks what would be the best for this you answer some god awful piece of $9000 rack only to say "but you probaby can't afford that". If you can't see why thats an asshole thing to say then you're probably a lost cause.

What you either fail to recognize or refuse to acknowledge is that when guys ask what is the BEST whatever... within a particular budget- They DO NOT get the High Dollar answer, which happens to be true, IF the budget restriction is lifted.

Why is that, if your assertion is true???

• Members
All of your posts are based on the arrogant assumption that you're the only one with any good knowledge to share.
:rolleyes:

No, none of your posts have any knowledge being share. PS I give credit when the info I share is from sources, that are not my own, so again you're FOS.

• Members

Like I said before enough with the pictures. You might think thats funny but to some of us its not. Your really lucky that you're healthy enough to sit around and do nothing but be an asshole on internet forums but dont post pics like that making fun of people who arent.

• Members

Zach, if you stopped being a douche, you could post in peace. But you can't seem to open your mouth without coming off as an arrogant prick, who gets off on ridiculous jokes at the expense of the disabled.

Eat {censored}...

ReCAP:

OP posts a question

I answer, apparently satisfactorily to the OP

AM thanked by the OP

and you and the prick brigade think I own you something??? Uh huh.

The concept that I should stand and take your guys' ridiculous BS, and be required to exhibit a sense of decorum that you find acceptable, yet fail miserably to exhibit yourselves, is laughable. You are trying to come off as sensitive now... Ya well, next time try that 1st, eliminate the the need to fulfill your desire to be a confrontational prick, try contributing to the OP's concern, and promote the peace that you are now referring to, or feel free to pass by the thread, IF you have nothing substantive to contribute.

• Members

Eat {censored}...

ReCAP:

OP posts a question

I answer, apparently satisfactorily to the OP

AM thanked by the OP

The concept that I should stand and take your guys' ridiculous BS, and be required to exhibit a sense of decorum that you find acceptable, yet fail miserably to exhibit yourselves, is laughable. You are trying to come off as sensitive now... Ya well, next time try that 1st, eliminate the the need to fulfill your desire to be a confrontational prick, try contributing to the OP's concern, and promote the peace that you are now referring to, or feel free to pass by the thread, IF you have nothing substantive to contribute.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. But my guess is you have the self-awareness of a walnut.

• Members

Eat {censored}...

ReCAP:

OP posts a question

I answer, and post an insulting picture of a mentally handicapped person.

I'm challenged for being a douche

and I post an insulting picture of a mentally handicapped person I obviously made myself.

I think you owe us the favor of not posting pictures of handicapped people.

Archived