• Last Reply
  • Members

WANT TO BUY:

MXR M80 Bass DI/Distortion

MXR BlowTorch

Sansamp Bass D.I. Distortion

tradebait:

Boss DD5 delay - scuffed, but worked perfectly

DOD 585a analog delay - it sort of works, most likely just needs a PS.

MKII Red Box cab emulator, D.I. box

• Members
Limited run, fuzz-face clone (BC108) buy NOC3 effects, makers of the Pure Drive. The three external controls are Volume, Tone, and Pre, with a fuzz and a bias pot inside. I'm looking for delay, specifically along the lines of a VS H2O, EH #1 Echo or similar. I would also consider low gain overdrives, particularly a Barber LTD. Not super interested in Boss style pedals in general (I don't like the switches), but let me know what you have and we'll talk.

I've got lots of references, etc. Like to keep this in the CONUS.

Pic:

Picture012.jpg

Will now sell for $85 shipped CONUS.....you know you need a great fuzz :cop:

• Members

This isn't for sure yet but I wanna see what kind of offer I can get on either or both. Interested in flangers mainly but will consider anything.

You know the DE7 is a killer delay and the SCH-Z does a great fast Leslie simulation.

Arion has been Erksinized and is in great shape..

schz1.jpg

The delay is good shape though occasionally (rarely for me) it might not come on on the first try. Honestly I'm not sure if it's the switch or if it's me just not quite stepping on it all the way sometimes. Either way, hitting it again always turns it on.

Sorry, this is the only pic I have at the moment..

floor.jpg

Make me an offer. Please PayPal and CONUS only.

• Members

I have an early (first production run, 15th pedal, updated to v2.0) Ekko 600 with the 9v clip that I think got deleted on later runs (not sure). This would be considered the "dark" version. VERY sexy delay. I'd like to trade it for an RE-20 in good shape. PM me for pix & details.

• Members

WTB: Boss dm-2, rv-3, ph-1R and keeley modded bd-2

Looking for all of these. Have loads of trade bait, but can purchase as well.

trades available(ebay items can be removed from ebay for the right trade)

Landgraff Dynamic overdrive(on ebay)

Analogman KOT v.2 (on ebay)

Custom shop hbe power screamer single channel w/ fatboost(ebay)

Boss ps-3

Soon to arrive that I'll probably let go

Verbzilla

Jetter Gain Stage Gold

OCD v4

Durham Sex Drive

shoot me a pm if you're interested in doing any trading around.

• Members

I'm selling my MIJ ESP strat. I've owned a bunch of strats over the years and I never learn my lesson....I'm just not a strat guy LOL. It was made in the early 90's and is in great condition for it's age. The pups have been changed to Dimarzio's (HS2/HS2/HS3 and the guitar has been re-fretted with 6105 jumbo frets. Looking to get $650 shipped and paypal'd for it.

Here are some pics:

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2759.jpg

IMG_2761.jpg

IMG_2760-1.jpg

IMG_2758.jpg

• Members

whammy xp-100

whammy IV

Shure sm57

RMC1

RMC Wizard Wah

RMC Wheels of Fire

All of these wahs have to be in the fuzz friendly model era

I have here a highly modded crybaby. I bought it off someone on TGP about a half a year ago. When I bought it it had been modded for
True Bypass.
And it had an
LED
installed on the top of the pedal, and a
Q control
installed on the top right of the pedal.

When I got it I decided to do two things:

1. Make several changes to the PCB

a.
Vocal Mod
changed the 33k res to 56k res

b.
Increase Midrange/Smooth Heel Toe Trans
changed the 1.5k res to 2.2k

c.
Lower Range
changed 0.01uF cap to 0.022uf cap (this is the main difference between a dunlop JH-1 wah and a GCB-95 wah)

2. Install the
Area51 Output Buffer

The Area51 buffer works great, and all mods were made to make the wah sound best to my ear.

I am letting this one go, because It's an ongoing project for me to get the sound I want from this thing. I have tried different cap's and resistors all over the place, and I have other projects now that I was to pursue, so its time to let this go and get $ for a pro made wah like the Teese RMC's

One more thing
, when I installed the vocal mod, I decided to disconnect the Q control from the circuit. I preferred the resistor by itself, but if you would like the Q connected again, it is a very simple mod, and I will include the wires to fulfill that mod.

100_1355mod.jpg100_1361.jpg100_1359.jpg

Samson q7 Dynamic Mic

$70
Shipped and paypal'd

mic was very lightly used. perfect condition, LIKE NEW. Comes with case pictured below.

100_1367.jpg100_1365.jpg

Prices Dropped!

• Members

Colorsound Supa Tonebender (Steve Hackett Limited Edition Reissue) ~ These don't come up too often. Grab it while you have the opportunity. There are two strips of velcro on the bottom. $300 shipped & paypalled.

FYI, there is a near mint original version for sale at the For Musicians Only site for $500.

Supa-2.jpg

• Members
grx4_lo.jpg

The GRX4 Guitar Router/Switcher provides four (mono) MIDI controlled audio loops.
Relays with gold-plated contacts are utilized to route the audio signal with absolutely no tone coloration or degradation.
The signal path is configured as a series chain of three audio loops and a fourth audio loop (with its own input and output jacks) that can also be used for mute switching or as an Isolated Control/Switching Function.
Includes the same high quality Op-Amp based buffer circuit that is in our BS2 Buffer/Splitter which is both low-noise and musical. Don

Archived