Weekly spam thread 2-25-08

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

DMM with the attached cord, modded for true bypass, but using the original footswitch so the led stays on as a result....never bothered me because the overload light still blinks when it's engaged.

SOLD

i'll also offer a package pedal deal of:

dano pb&j

dano french toast

behringer vibrato

for $75

will NOT break them up, it's not worth it.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Focus on this text. Then gently glide your eyes past that little horizontal line to the blue text. You need that speaker. You needed it last week. You're willing to pay 5 times for the price I have listed. It beckons for your sweet caressing. Buy it. Now. Make it yours.

• Members

All pedals in great shape. The maxon comes with the 10v adapter. All prices shipped/paypal'd. Pretty sure I have the boxes for the Rat, Maxon and Ekko still.

Boss Super Chorus - 60

Malekko Ekko e600 (Dark) - 200

Maxon Rotary Phase PH-350 - 210

02-20-08_2318.jpg

02-20-08_2316.jpg

02-20-08_2315.jpg

Looking for xotic RC booster, Boss HM-2 , nova delay, nova reverb, or barber direct drive

• Members

FOR SALE:

Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige. Natural w/ molded Ibanez HSC. 9/10. Excellent condition. $600

Peavey 5150 II w/ somewhat broken footswitch (needs to be opened up and jack pulled back out). 8/10. Excellent condition. $750

Moog MuRF. w/ power supply. $280

MUST GO QUICK! I'm in a terrible financial bind.

PM me or e-mail me at cpass@mac.com

• Members

FREE - Zvex type enclosure, has been drilled (holes set for Super Dooper Clone) I'm not using it, ending up building a SHO clone. You canhave it if you want, you pay shipping.

I have 19, 8 pin IC sockets - you solder them to a PCB for easy IC replacement/swap out. Good for trying out different chips for different sounds .

$1 shipped/ mailed each

Yes I know, very random stuff but someone might need em...

• Members

FREE - Zvex type enclosure, has been drilled (holes set for Super Dooper Clone) I'm not using it, ending up building a SHO clone. You canhave it if you want, you pay shipping.

I have 19, 8 pin IC sockets - you solder them to a PCB for easy IC replacement/swap out. Good for trying out different chips for different sounds .

$1 shipped/ mailed each

PM sent on the enclosure!

• Members

$1 shipped/ mailed each

PM'd on something unrelated. :wave:

• Members

FOR SALE:

Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige. Natural w/ molded Ibanez HSC. 9/10. Excellent condition. $600

Peavey 5150 II w/ somewhat broken footswitch (needs to be opened up and jack pulled back out). 8/10. Excellent condition. $750

Moog MuRF. w/ power supply. $280

MUST GO QUICK! I'm in a terrible financial bind.

PM me or e-mail me at

Emailed for the MuRF.

FM-4 now up for sale. Asking for $169 + $6 in shipping. Money order only for now.

• Members

This thing does sound great, but I just don't use it like I should.

I haven't been around for a while so I haven't seen what these are going for. I'll start with $175 shipped & paypal'd, CONUS only. Offers are accepted...PM me with questions/interest/offers

EDIT: When using the pedal with a power supply the led is dim when you turn the pedal on. However, if you use a battery, it's bright like normal. The pedal works fine with both.

DM3.jpg

Archived