Weekly spam thread 2-25-08

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

E13 Truly Beautiful Disaster. Previous owner modded it with an led on a little 6 inch bendable wire coming out the side for use with the photo eye. - $175 shipped/paypaled ConUS or trade

DD-20 w/FS5U - trade

LPB-1 - trade

Keeley BD-2 - trade

looking for: analog delay, digitech pds delays, RE-20, mid gain OD (hbe big d, silver kiss, etc), catalinbread stuff, loop strip, anything weird

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PS This is not the place to solicit or offer opinions about products, or to criticize, negotiate or belittle someone's asking price, or to comment on someone's parents.

This is the place to post your WTB and FS posts. Take the fights off-site. Take the negotiations to PM's.

Thanks.

PPS And clean up this $%^&* mess before I get back. :wave:

• Members

Well, I wasn't going to post in here again, but I guess I have to now.

I don't believe I did anything wrong, and I think people on this board have a right to know if a pedal manufacturer has recently stated he will not be honoring warranty on his product if purchased second hand.

I believe I addressed this issue in a polite way. I'm sorry I let myself get dragged into an internet fight (although I dont think I ever called anyone a derogatory name at any point), but I dont take kindly to needless personal attacks, or PM's, just because some guy doesnt want people to know information that might hurt his chance of a sale.

Phil if you feel there is something I need to edit, please let me know

• Members

Lots of stuff im clearing out:

First off i would like to buy (or trade):

-Pedaltrain (not pro, the middle one)
-Sunburst Telecaster
-Turbo Rat
-PolyChorus

Spam:

-2003 Gibson SG Faded. Great condition (little dust) $600
-NYC Big Muff with adapter $70, $65 with out.
-Microkorg synth, great condition, comes with case and power adapter $300
-Korg K-series 49 key midi controller. comes with original box, usb cable, manuals and software $80
-Pixelh8 gameboy music making software (not sure if anyone is into chip tunes here but ill give it a try) there were only 100 made and this in number 21 $80
nmisck001.jpg
nmisck002.jpg
nmisck006.jpg
nmisck004.jpg
nmisck007.jpg
nmisck005.jpg

• Members
Well, I wasn't going to post in here again, but I guess I have to now.

I don't believe I did anything wrong, and I think people on this board have a right to know if a pedal manufacturer has recently stated he will not be honoring warranty on his product if purchased second hand.

I believe I addressed this issue in a polite way. I'm sorry I let myself get dragged into an internet fight (although I dont think I ever called anyone a derogatory name at any point), but I dont take kindly to needless personal attacks, or PM's, just because some guy doesnt want people to know information that might hurt his chance of a sale.

Phil if you feel there is something I need to edit, please let me know

I only got personal after other members (not involved) attacked me !!!
I did not have an issue about the warranty.it was about questioning pricing.i post a pedal with a price. its your choice if you want it or not...
Try that at TGP you will get warned then Banned...
For the members not involved very sorry....:wave:

• Members

I want to sell this amazing pedal (Vibe + Fuzz + Octavia), the autentic Hendrix-in-a-box, the perfect recreation of this 3 Hendrix pedals.

The captain coconut 2 is discontinued, and is a pedal very searched.

I have 2 expansion fuzz-cards (Vintage Germanium PNP with NKT- 275 and Hot silicon NPN with BC109C) , and a pedal wha (original Crybaby) Re-turned to use as Vibe modulator.

More info:
http://www.analogman.com/coconut.htm

Reviews:
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Effects/product/Foxrox/Captain+Coconut+2/10/1

Pics: Please contact with me (Nekomusica@yahoo.es), and I will send you.

I live in spain but will ship it worldwide, I have Paypal to make more easy the payment.

Please only serius money offers, (except you have a Axe-fx Ultra, :love: ), is a very profesional pedal, and an amazing analog monster.

Please contact with me at Nekomusica@yahoo.es,

Regards. :wave:

• Members

Clark Gainster

Original big box, handwired version

Works perfectly

Hammerite finish has some nasty chipping, especially on the bottom.

I knew this pedal was going to be too big for my pedal board, butI got this out of curiosity. My curiosity is satisfied: It sounds amazing. Very dynamic, and not too smooth; great for everything from warming up an amp which is too loud to be turned up enough to get the tubes working to nailing a sustaining, rich medium-gain drive.

Alas, no amount of re-arranging will get this thing to fit on my board. I wish that the smaller Barber version sounded like this, but no dice.

$190/shipped

2004 Z.Vex Super Duper 2-in-1 Boost/Overdrive

Usual Z.Vex paint chips, although there are only a few tiny ones. Very clean for a used Vex pedal. It works perfectly.

Previous owner drilled the bottom of the enclosure to allow for use of a 9v battery clip adapter. They did a fine job, smoothing the sides of the hole they drilled so that the adapter cord would not be damaged (though some electrical tape or a rubber grommet never hurts), and this way the adapter cord does not interfere with the pedal sitting flush on a pedalboard such as it does with a Vex Power Plate. A 9v battery clip adapter from a Godlyke Powerall is included.

$175/shipped

Interested in trading for:

Fender Mustang Bass

Ovation Magnum Bass

Fender Deluxe Reverb RI, Tremolux, Bandmaster

Traynor YBA-1 or YSR-1

Fargen Epic 30 (preferably with reverb)

I don't care who started it, nor do I care about "informing other members of..." justifications - this really isn't the place for it. Please clean up the earlier comments guys - if I have to do it, I am likely to get grumpy... and when I get grumpy, the :cop: may come out.

Thanks. :wave:

• Members

WTT?

Looking for Zvex seek-wah or ooh-wah
or
Eventide Timefactor

Up for trade:
EHX Little Big Muff
Digitech Synth-wah
MXR Flanger
Marshall Echohead (only for Timefactor)
Cash

some combination of above (119/119 positives ebay - county_lawman)

• Members

I've got a DOD fx 69B Grunge distortion, mint in box with manual and everything. Not a scratch on it. This thing sounds really nasty in a cool way.

DSC06014.jpg

I'll trade it for any interesting pedal. Plastic ones are fine by me, like arions, danelectros, and behringers.:thu:

Or I'll sell for $19 shipped.

Archived