Weekly spam thread 2-25-08

Phil O'Keefe

The single ongoing spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so again, by popular request, we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

PS I've been getting some comments about the overabundance of OT posts in the spam thread. If possible, it would be great if we could keep this thread mostly on-topic posts, and anything you folks can do to help keep the thread size manageable (IOW, deleting items / posts for things that have sold) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :wave:

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lots for sale here. Gotta pay back penalties on property taxes by the end of the month. All prices shipped/paypal'd in the conus. I'll ship elsewhere but you're expected to cover the difference in shipping. PM me with interests. Sorry, no trades.

Original First Run Triangle Big Muff Bought this from the original owner, who claims it to be a 72. I haven't tried to date the pots yet, so I can't substantiate that at the moment. Looks like it was a closet classic. He told me it stayed in a box for 15 years before I got it. Plays and sounds incredible. Looking for $OLD! More pics on request.

IMG_4497.jpg

Original Marshall Drivemaster Great condition, sounds great. No issues. $100.

IMG_4509.jpg

Green Russian Small Stone Best sounding of all the Small Stones I've tried. Has an almost wah-like sweep. Really cool. $50.

IMG_4517.jpg

Beavis Audio/Superpuma Trotsky Drive Just got this in a trade and although I was hoping I'd love it, it's just not my style at all. Unfinished bare metal enclosure, ready for your own design. $100.

IMG_4515.jpg

Vintage DOD 280 Compressor These are getting more and more valuable. Best sleeper compressor out there. Trade Pending.

IMG_4521.jpg

Vintage DOD FX20B Phaser Might as well be new old stock. Comes with original box, papers, and manual. $40.

IMG_4513.jpg

Vintage DOD FX52 Classic Fuzz Great Lofi buzzy grit. $40.

IMG_4512.jpg

Electro Harmonix Polychorus - Traded

BNIB Nano Stone - $old

Morley A/B/Y - $old

Electro Harmonix 16 Second Delay - $old

• Members

SIG!

Trades (+/- cash) for a drilled enclosure or a couple of shielded RCA cables. Modulation (Behringer U300 esp.) or EQ (Fish and Chips) cheapies and other stuff would be cool too. I'd also be into a squash racquet, on the off chance someone has one.

• Members

Zvex Machine- Really really early version. october 99, no led $210 Shipped CONUS

M.I.Audio Crunchbox Version 2- I don't have the box or anything anymore, velcro on the bottom minty. Sold over at TGP

Teese RMC1 I'm not sure how old is it, but it is an older version. I have the box and everything $135 Shipped CONUS

Presonus Firebox- Perfect condition!! all manuals, all plug ins everything. I've used it for probably 3 hours $240 Shipped CONUS

Epiphone Valve Jr.- It has the reverse Grill mod right now, but can easily be converted back to stock if the buyer wants. I have the original box and manuals. Original tubes. Sold to TweedBassman

Will entertain trades, mainly interested in old, weird boss stuff but I'm open to anything.

I broke my ankle and can't work, no money coming in So I need to turn this stuff around... so I can buy more pedals :thu:

PM me

lets talk

Kevin

:wave:

• Members

Here's a start, all prices shipped and paypal'd.

Will trade for a Disaster Transport +/- cash as appropriate.

Two-headed monsterpiece PNP/NPN. This is one of the earliest 2-headed fuzzes built by Richard, I've had it for a couple years now. Works perfectly and sounds great, couple small nicks in the paint. $160

MSD silver machine wah. This thing is so cool, but I'm just not a wah guy. The little dome on the footpedal is a spring loaded button that turns the wah on so it's instantly on whenever you put your foot on the pedal. The buffer bypass sounds really good too, no tone coloration at all. Has controls for Q and bandwidth like an RMC 2, and has a modern mode that blends the dry signal in with the wah. $195

Maxon PH-350. Awesome photocell phaser. 4, 6, or 10 stages, positive and negative feedback control, will self-oscillate at high feedback settings! Comes with box and papers, and a 9.6v danelectro adapter. It's supposed to run on 10v by works just fine off a 9v tap on my PP. $190

Malekko Ekko 600 DARK. Cool delay but I just want something different. SOLD!!!

Ibanez BC-10 bass chorus. This thing sounds great and has a delay time control for wacky chorus sounds. Switch is a bit flaky like most 10-series pedals, I've never tried cleaning it. A shot of deoxit would probably do the trick. $40

IMG_5131.jpg

IMG_5119.jpg

IMG_5120.jpg

IMG_5124.jpg

• Members

WTT my two-headed Monsterpiece AD2K / MkII for your Monsterpiece MkII + $

I stumbled into a deal for AD2K prototype #1 and couldn't resist, making the AD2K side of this one redundant.

22a9_1.JPG

24ad_1.JPG

SPAMming soon:

Boss TU-2 w/box & DC adapter

MXR DynaComp w/box

Euthymia Crucible Fuzz Si

Ibanez SM7 Smash Box

Ibanez TS5

• Members

Prices include shipping and PayPal. PREFER TRADES!!!! What Im looking for:

-Deep phaser

-Fuzz (LBM, BMP, Behringer Ultra Fuzz, etc)

-Chorus (something smooth, deep, nice shimmer - Arion?)

-Cheap nasty/hairy distortion/OD (Bad Monkey, DS-1, etc)

-Volume pedal - Something cheap that has zero volume heel-end.

Digitech Hyperphase - lots of good phaser sounds. Step, trigger, rise/fall, stage a/b/c - SOLD!

Dano PBJ delay - Awesome warm digital delay with a long/short delay switch - $25

DOD FX75-B - Sounds amazing. But the switch is a little weird. Sometimes it works fine. Sometimes it stays on when switch is hit. Sometimes it doesnt turn on at all. Nice pedal for a project. Make offers

• Members

Tone Factor Pulp Mill

$95 shipped money orders only

or trade for something cool. ESPECIALLY A NYC BIG MUFF (minty) + CASH or huckleberry, fuzzsaw, ultralord big box....

Would also trade for a loaded fender mim P BASS pickgaurd with pups n pups all wired.

fb-1.jpg

• Members

Want to trade: My FM-4 for anything Moog. I'll throw in a good sized wad for the Ring Modulater, Phaser, or Freqbox. I want the freqbox the hardest though.

The FM-4 is in like new condition, comes with original box and wall wart adapter.

• Members

Yamaha PSR 520 80s Digital Piano/Synth I used this for a few months for B3 tones with my band before buying a dedicated B3 clone. The organ and electric piano sounds on this are pretty good. Everything else is cheesy, but a lot of fun. Something like 400 different tones, along with a cartridge that records and stores settings. I never learned to use that portion, but I'm sure this thing has a lot of features I didn't bother to figure out. Comes with sustain pedal, power supply, nylon cover, and a printed manual. I'll let it go for $140. More pics on request.

IMG_4525.jpg

IMG_4531.jpg

• Members

Focus on this text. Then gently glide your eyes past that little horizontal line to the blue text. You need that speaker. You needed it last week. You're willing to pay 5 times for the price I have listed. It beckons for your sweet caressing. Buy it. Now. Make it yours.

Archived