Weekly spam thread 3-10-08

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby wah-wah pedal. I bought this pedal from Stratotone a little over a year ago. This one's manufacture year dates to 1989. It's a revision D, according to Dunlop's website, the first to have an AC adapter plug (1/8" style) and the last to have non-PCB mounted jacks. This one has been modded with a true-bypass switch. It also has a blend pot that is accessable from the outside of the pedal. This pot goes from a more Vox like wah to a full on, old-school Crybaby wah. This pedal is very vocal and musical sounding and not harsh at all. Sounds way better than any modern GCB-95. It's yours for $80 shipped (US lower 48). Shoot me a PM if interested and for more/larger pics.

GearForSale042.jpg

GearForSale036.jpg

• Members

Got a bunch of PC stuff to trade for whatever:

DDR and DDR2 - let me know what you're after

478 P4 Motherboards and processors

Smaller SDRam Modules

Palm One Tungsten e2 with bluetooth and media players. Color version w/case and charger/sync cable.

Various hard drives - some new some used ATA and SATA

I'm open to anything. I took a state job so I don't need this stuff anymore.

Can provide plenty of references. I've actually been here a long time, but all of my posts got deleted a while back.

Thanks. :thu:

• Members
Picture108.jpg
For Sale or Trade
H.B.E. UFO Fuzz $120 Shipped
George Dennis Ping Pong Panner and Tremolo (also a volume pedal with no pot to ware out!) $110 Shipped
Moen Shakey Jimi Vibrato $45 Shipped
Dano French Toast w/LED added $40 Shipped
Dunlop Volume Pedal guts (Fits right in your Dunlop wah shell!) $20 Shipped
Predrilled Red Sparkle Enclosure 15$ or $10 shipped with anything else.
Dano Chili Dog Octave (Works great but no knobs) $15 Shipped or $10 with anything else.

What I am looking for. Please no everyday OD's, Fuzz or Distortions!

Telecaster body
Someone to fix my DOD Mini Chorus or a new one
Devi Ever Peep
SubDecay NoiseBox
Small Clone Chorus
George Dennis Chorus Flanger
Maxon, Old DOD, MXR or other small box Flanger
Zvex Wah Probe
Budda Zenman

• Members

NF-1 Boss Noise Gate!

boss-nf1-031111.jpg

This isn't my picture, but it's pretty much in identical condition. A few knicks but works and sounds perfect. It's such a great pedal. Much, much better than the newer Noise Suppressor. I don't need this pedal anymore because I've been using my very gated Cusack Screamer Fuzz for my heavy dirt lately. Please buy this from me ASAP, I neeeeeds the cash!

I'm asking $45 shipped + Delivery confirmation, priority mail. :)

• Members

For those not interested in waiting for a Monsterpiece NPN fuzz pedal, I'm putting mine up for sell.

Received late February, I realize maybe I'm not much of a fuzz person.

Black Paint (stealth version) with white knobs (like fulltone OCD knobs) , with white Led.

$90 Shipped

PM for pictures.

• Members

I have a SMMH that I'm looking to trade. I'd prefer doing trades with fellow Canadians (for shipping sake) but I could work something out with those in the US, I live about 5 min from Michigan and have a US shipping address so I could make that work.

I'm looking for some fuzz, nothing too fancy, or any other interesting pedals really (sounds kinda vague I know), pedals with stereo ins/outs are good. I have my delay and reverb needs taken care of. PM me or email awdwon at gmail.