Monsterpiece NPN Fuzz , Build Feb '08
$90 shipped and paypal

j73sbp.jpg
MXR Dynacomp w/ box
SOLD

99l3ex.jpg
Boss DD-3 w/ box in GREAT shape
$80 shipped and paypal

Not really interested in trades. Thanks!

Monsterpiece and DD-3 still up for grabs!

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
pics tomorrow but:

MXR Distortion II 130 shipped.

EHX Bad Stone 100.00 shipped

EHX Pulsar.. the small box. 60.00 shipped

not looking for trades, sorry, but there are several high dollar bits of kit that I want to pick up!

(GL ASAT hollowbody w/bigsby, Fender Vibro King)

Pm'd on bad stone!

• Members

Thanks for the tip BTW... but I
have
done a deal or two on here. :poke:
:lol::cop::D

We'll see on the BoR ... I gassed for close to 6 months for one before I bought it ... I think it might just stick.

again wasnt trying to be rude so sorry if bad perception. i guess i was just jealous that i couldnt afford it, got a bd-2 stock used and then 1 day later its 30 bucks cheaper... anyways...

also I hope you consider this me being first in line for aforementioned BOR when its up for grabs.

i remember how much you just LOVED that bludrive and off it went... :wave:

SPAM:

WTT my digitech distortion factory (7 dirt channels kiddees!) for your rat or rat 2 (no turbo or mouse please) I already have almost all the dirt this emulates (very well by the way!)

FS: MIM tele pickups and white pickguard $30 shipped (perfect for upgrading old squier pups or for your partscaster)

FS: Digitech Whammy 4 $130 shipped

PM me

• Members
Zvex Machine- Really really early version. october 99, no led
$195 Shipped CONUS

Boss dd-6- Honestly like new condition, no box or anything though. I honestly just use my dd-5 more
:idk:
$95 Shipped CONUS

Boss ps-5- Great condition, don't have the box. This thing is a beast, but I don't have a job anymore so its gotta go.
$110 Shipped CONUS

This one is going to hurt

Boss rv-3- God I hate myself, this thing was bought last year and has only seen my basement since. It's in great condition and it's one of my favorite pedals ever, but it's gotta go
$115 Shipped CONUS

pm me

we'll talk

Kevin

:wave:

price droppage homey!

• Members
After sad deliberation, I have decided to sell one of my custom-made pedals. As much as I love it, I just don't have a use for it as a bassist, and I need the dough.

jp8photos007.jpg

It's a PT2399-based delay, built off the Tonepad Rebote 2.5 layout and Tonepad circuitboard here:

http://tonepad.com/project.asp?id=51

FEATURES:

-The expression pedal controls delay time (making for fun pitch-shifting possibilities in mid-phrase).

-The Right knob controls Feedback (turn away for more, towards for less).

-The left knob controls Delay Mix (turn towards for more, away for less).

-The switch closest to the knobs on the right controls delay time lengths. Down position = short, as in .5sec - mere milliseconds short. The Up position = medium, as in 1 to .5 seconds. The Middle position = Long, as in 2 - 1 seconds (these are my approximations, although I know for certain that the time modes overlap into each other). It should also be noted that in the long position, the sweep of the pedal creates a perfect octave shift.

-The back switch controls oscillation. In the Down position, turning the Feedback knob all the way up creates almost-infinite delays (very close, though it will eventually decay). The Up position creates self-oscillation possibilities once the Feedback knob is about 75% up.

-A white LED on the right side indicates whether the pedal is on or off.

-The pedal is powered by a standard barrel-plug 9V (One Spot) from the left side, just below the output jack.

-The enclosure is an old busted crybaby, so you know it's good.

-Velcro is already on the bottom (which is painted blue like the stripes).

-Not noisy in the slightest, in my chain or in my guitarists. The longer delays get some fun lo-fi grit introduced, as per the circuit's limitations (you can read about them on the tonepad project site). It's actually really cool with the self-oscillation.

It has since the picture acquired a few extra chips and scratches, as in 5 or 6...nothing to moan about, but I don't have a digital camera on me and I don't want people to buy it expecting something different.

If you're worried about quality, consider that I've been in the DIY game for quite a few years now and soldering, proper wiring/rigging, and other some-such tasks are second nature to me now (After the first few pedals I did, I made a point of learning how to solder and wire better so I didn't have to fix pedals again). It's solid quality, been bouncing around on my board and in my trunk for o'er a year now, and still sounds like the day I built it.

I really hate to see this go, since it's like 10+ hours of my own sweat and blood, but I am recently engaged, jobless, and I need the cash.

$135 shipped, or best offer. Paypal, money orders, or even personal checks....as long as I get the cash I need.

Dropping the price to $135 USD shipped, also willing to consider trades.

• Members

I'm putting my Eventide Timefactor up for sale. Asking for $360 shipped. Mint condition and will ship in original packaging with everything that came in the box..... Don't need it anymore because my Fractal Audio Axe-FX Ultra is replacing the majority of my gear.

I also have a Pedal Train board with the HARD case (not soft bag) for sale. See my sig.

Let me know if you have any questions.