Weekly spam thread 3-10-08

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Tell me more of this Valcoder?

One of my crew "Erksin" asked for a hard chop tremolo ala his old Valco made amp. The example was Zep "Down By the Seaside". So I made it go much slower, much faster, more hard, & more soft than the amp would do. Basically, I cut out all the functions of the Semaphore leaving just squarewave.

Here is the prototype:

008.JPG

• Members
One of my crew "Erksin" asked for a hard chop tremolo ala his old Valco made amp. The example was Zep "Down By the Seaside". So I made it go much slower, much faster, more hard, & more soft than the amp would do. Basically, I cut out all the functions of the Semaphore leaving just squarewave.

Here is the prototype:

008.JPG

:love: Boner! :love:

• Members

Want a Peavey Royal 8, full-voltage tube pedals, or the Hendrix Experience purple pedal.

For trade I have

DBX Project 1 Dual Compressor/Leveler. $135 shipped.
This thing does 2 ch. of reverse compression like the 1 ch, $400 160's.
Has power cable and manual, near mint except some graphic-wear and decal residue on front panel.

AND I'LL ALSO INCLUDE a Musician's Friend 7-space rack-frame (item 450822)
with plenty of nuts and bolts!

• Members

URGENT:

POSTING THINGS LIKE:

"EVENTIDE TIMEFACTOR

$100, FIRST PERSON WHO PMS ME GETS IT"

IN THE SPAM THREAD IS A MISUSE OF THE SPAM THREAD.

Not funny dood - and this isn't the place to joke around like that. Please refrain from fake posts like this in the future. :cop: Thanks. :wave: (Edited by Phil)

• Members

Here is the prototype:

008.JPG

Can you give a ballpark price?

btw, kudos to you for eating shipping costs for APO/FPO customers!

:thu:

• Members
I am a military brat. Back in those days there was no internet thus getting something in the mail that you couldn't get at the BX/PX or Commissary was quite a thing!

:thu:

Hey man, I never noticed that you do that with the APO shipping charges. Coming from an E-6 in the USAF, THANK YOU! It is difficult enough to find people that even ship to APO/FPO address' because they are too lazy to use USPS, but to find someone that covers shipping is a very rare find. As a matter of fact, the other two effect builders that come to mind that offer that type of customer service is Robert Keeley and Dave Fox. That is some pretty good company to be in. I'll have to look into that Mk II and the Teaser Stallion a bit more. :thu:

Thanks again,
Dave

• Members

Im thinking of selling my '74 Thinline Tele RI for $575. Its pretty much spotless as far as I can tell. Its in perfect condition. I hate to let it go but I want a tele with single coils. Which Ill also trade for a single coil tele if Im interested. As long as you have pictures. Im looking for a black tele with a black pickgaurd, preferably MIM.

Sort of like this.

l_6f2b318918e92fa4f4d3231d9a3a11ce.jpg

Heres the guitar.

Keep in mind Im still not sure if I want to do this :(

• Members

Hate to let go of this pedals! I need the $$$ give me a best offer but no low ballers!!! No trades for now....well maybe a Fluval 304 or an Rena XP3 would do it!

Pics from SIG!
ZEN:
dsc05243aq8.jpg

Vexter Zvex:
dsc05245ki9.jpg

HBE Full Metal Jacket:
dsc05246sj4.jpg

pOBLANO bOOST:
dsc05249rc5.jpg

HBE Big "D"
dsc05247nm0.jpg