Weekly spam thread 3-17-08

The single ongoing spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so again, by popular request, we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

PS I've been getting some comments about the overabundance of OT posts in the spam thread. If possible, it would be great if we could keep this thread mostly on-topic posts, and anything you folks can do to help keep the thread size manageable (IOW, deleting items / posts for things that have sold) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :wave:

Folks, this thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask in the thread.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying... HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor!

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've got:

DD-6, will trade for a de-7 + cash, or another cool delay... make an offer

NS-2... make a cash or trade offer

TS-7 w/ Monte Allums mod installed (sounds great) - $65 shipped or make an offer

Alesis Faze - will trade for another phaser, what'dya got?

None of those have boxes, but they are in good condition (NS-2 is dinged up but works fine)

Looking for: Rack compressor (dbx hopefully), Rack tuner, tremolo pedal, rack EQ maybe.

• Members

Soldano Atomic 16 (Modded with a socket for a Leslie cab) $650 Shipped

ed8f_12.jpg

Fender Esquier GT $325 Shipped

Fender 2007 MIM Strat (Like new with gig bag) $325 Shipped

Picture001.jpg

1x12 Marshall Style Custom Cab (W/Jenson Mod 50) $275 Shipped

RedMarshall-1.jpg

Picture108.jpg

Pedals

H.B.E. UFO Fuzz $120 Shipped

George Dennis Ping Pong Panner and Tremolo (also a volume pedal with no pot to ware out!) $95 Shipped

Moen Shakey Jimi Vibrato $40 Shipped

Dano French Toast w/LED added $40 Shipped

Dunlop Volume Pedal guts (Fits right in your Dunlop wah shell!) $20 Shipped

Predrilled Red Sparkle Enclosure 15$ or $10 shipped with anything else.

Dano Chili Dog Octave (Works great but no knobs) $15 Shipped or $10 with anything else.

What I am looking for. Please no everyday OD's, Fuzz or Distortions!

Telecasters!

Someone to fix my DOD Mini Chorus or a new one

Carbon Copy Delay

Devi Ever Peep

SubDecay NoiseBox

Small Clone Chorus

George Dennis Chorus Flanger

Maxon, Old DOD, MXR or other small box Flanger

Zvex Wah Probe

Budda Zenman or Phatman

• Members

BOSS OS-2 - $40 sh/pp

THINKING ABOUT trading the Echo Park and Jackhammer. If youve got things that I want, I might let them go. I would probably trade the Echo Park for any combo of 2 pedals in my want list. Or, for an RC-2, and I would cap off with cash.

WANT:

-Ibanez PH7 Phaser

-BOSS OD-3!!!

-Behringer DR400

-Volume pedal

Its in decent shape. Some paint chips. Works like new. Ill sell for $40 shipped and paypal'd. PayPal only this time.

Great OD sounds. Has a lot of gain on tap.

Its the yellow one. Only pic Ive got.

PICT0535.jpg

• Members

Boss TR-2 $58 shipped.

Digitech PDS-1000 $62 shipped. (Hold button is slow to engage sometimes)

EHX Holy Grail $62 shipped.

DOD Vibrothang $45 shipped

Ibanez PT9 $95 shipped

Trades welcome, but I am very picky :cop:

Archived