Minus the Bear - pics of their boards!

dap99

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dave has the amp channel select next to his HOG I blelieve; I am almost certain I saw a pic of that not long ago.

Their tone was also quite a bit better before the Mesa Sponsorship. I thought that Menos El Oso had some of the BEST tones I've ever hear, and their previous releases as well. Same with live when I saw them before they switched.

I also felt that the tele vs. PRS complimented each other well to where they stood out from another; now they tend to get muddy-ed up a bit in the mix together both on the new album and live.

Still sick tone regardless. Both guys are awesome guitar players that know when not to play and let the other guy come through as well.

• Members

Where the {censored} is there a MuRF in the new record?

Also, take note that on Planet of Ice, they used OCD's, not TS9s.

3 of the 4 DL4s are used for looping. The other is dedicated for delay.

• Members

Where the {censored} is there a MuRF in the new record?

Also, take note that on Planet of Ice, they used OCD's, not TS9s.

3 of the 4 DL4s are used for looping. The other is dedicated for delay.

There is MuRF on the ambient/music break thingy in Lotus, thats really the only place i have heard it i think

• Members
Hmm I wonder why he has a DD20 when there are 4 DL4's.... I know he uses like 3 of them for looping but damn.

On another note, I bet he goes through DL4's like potato chips
:)

its for when the line 6 stuff breaks. and the simple fact that a dd-20 is better

• Members
Hmm I wonder why he has a DD20 when there are 4 DL4's.... I know he uses like 3 of them for looping but damn.

On another note, I bet he goes through DL4's like potato chips
:)

i think the dd20 is for short delays with long repeats mainly....i seem to remember reading that somewhere.

i'm seeing them on monday...:thu:

Archived