Minus the Bear - pics of their boards!

dap99

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i dont actually think their tone is THAT great, its always kinda hard to judge though cos there's always a lot going on effects wise. its more about the ideas/song-writing for me that makes them so brilliant. their tone never makes me go 'wow' like with some other guitarists.

• Members
those are all back up dl-4s for when one fails during the middle of a show

:poke:

he tours w/ 8-10.
on the board, 3 are for looping, 1 is for delays.
the dd20 provides the main short delay sound (ie: memphis/pachuca).

i don't believe he uses the channel switching of the mesa. their 2 tones are bright clean, and ts9 boosted grit. even at their heaviest, they are just rocking a slight boost.
it's just a good band providing a dynamic boost....you don't need to change channels to sound big :)

the LP is a CS RI.

are you sure the schecter is a schecter? he had a couple signature first act guitars custom build, for use on tunes like El Torrente.

he used to bring a backup schecter from his botch days out with him, although it wasn't hollow.

there was a point in time, before he was rocking a pp2, where he had a signalflex power brick. it's prolly under a shelf.

• Members

are you sure the schecter is a schecter? he had a couple signature first act guitars custom build, for use on tunes like El Torrente.

You're right! Sorry about that. The way the logo was it looked like an S and I'd read about the Schecter in the past. My bad. Sweet guitar!

Archived