Woo! NPD for me!!!

Vince

• Members

Looks very nice. I don't know much about the KoT, is it a TS with a boost ?

Not according to his website, but then he would say that, wouldn't he;)

I played one years ago but through a Blackface Super Reverb. I can't wait to try it through my Hayseed!

• Members

Well I've just had a lunchtime jam (the joys of working for a church) and it sounds better than it did last night!
I used it with a beat up tele (mexican I think) into an AC15 (not sure if it was a CC or not, definitely had a blue speaker though) and it sounded great. I loved the yellow channel (cleaner) but IMO the Red (dirtier) channel sounded a bit thin.
Gave some really nice crunchy sounds but I didn't really fiddle that much. More a case of plug in, turn the amp up and twiddle some knobs then play. I'll do some extensive testing over the weekend and see whether it can replace my Hotcake and AC booster.

On a side note, it would appear that I have become an overdrive snob. I mean,

• Members

Sorry, but the KOT is going. It just doesn't do what I want it to. My hotcake and AC booster do it better. It's nice, but it's not got enough gain for me - it's a fantastic boost and mild overdrive, but I want more. +I've got a friend who wants one more than me. Oh well!

• Members

Sorry, but the KOT is going. It just doesn't do what I want it to. My hotcake and AC booster do it better. It's nice, but it's not got enough gain for me - it's a fantastic boost and mild overdrive, but I want more. +I've got a friend who wants one more than me. Oh well!

Oh, snap! :eek:

Archived