• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cat's Eye Mutha Fuzz like new with ps,box and papers
on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290225506842

http://www.cats-eyeesp.com/cats-eye_electronic_specialty_products_005.htm#
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Blackbox X ray the old fuzz version handpainted and beat up but is sweet sounding
ebay also
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290225528042
----------------------------------------------------------------
ElectroniX Lessdrive fuzz new condition $60
HBE Germania scratched up a bit $90
All prices paypal and shipped to lower 48

ADAB200sandpedals.jpg

• Members

I've got a voodoo lab 4 knob trem, general guitar gadgets brown sound in a box 2, and a FAB distortion that I'd be willing to trade for some sort of high gain distortion pedal. Looking for pinkerton/the bends types of sounds so if you have something I might like and are willing to trade shoot me a pm!

• Members

I'm currenly VERY open to trades on this Big Muff, so let me know what you've got, as long as I don't already have it, I probably want it!

Electro-Harmonix NYC Big Muff, I doubt this pedal needs an introduction. I already have a Little Big Muff that takes care of all my needs, so someone else can enjoy this one. It's in good shape, no velcro, you can see the couple scratches on the face, that's it.
$55 shipped

bigmuff.jpg

• Members

Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport Delay. Great shape. Early Model. Not really desperate to sell this because I really like it, but 139 Shipped takes it.

IMG_0225.jpg

Z Vex Ooh Wah - great condition, handpainted by Myrold; dated 11-03; velcro on bottom, with box and cloth sack. 189 Shipped.

IMG_0220.jpg

USA Standard tele (1990s) with Vintage Vibes Charlie Christian Pickup. Also have original neck pickup and pickguard. Great tones from the CC pickup and it plays very nicely. Some minor dings, nothing major. Not looking for trades. Includes Fender Hardshell case. Located in central IL. 575 shipped.

IMG_0209.jpg

• Members

SIG

80 gb video ipod + all the schwag competitively priced!!!!!

Motorola MotoRAZR MAXX 2MP camera built in does pics and video cell phone + all the schwag + bluetooth competitively priced!!!!

Both minty ---- People I deal with will vouch for how well I keep my stuff!

Also - stock tele pups ive had in my sig for a while -- get em outta here!!

• Members

I'm currenly VERY open to trades on this Big Muff, so let me know what you've got, as long as I don't already have it, I probably want it!

Electro-Harmonix NYC Big Muff
, I doubt this pedal needs an introduction. I already have a Little Big Muff that takes care of all my needs, so someone else can enjoy this one. It's in good shape, no velcro, you can see the couple scratches on the face, that's it.

$55 shipped

clip

How about my, uh, Dano Daddy-O? :poke:

• Members

I will also entertain the idea of selling or trading my Monsterpiece Angry Dick 2000. I'm not getting much use out of it with my band and the fuzz factory is really impressing me with its versatility along with my big muff. I also have a EQD Dirt Transmitter on the way...so I don't know. The angry dick is definitely a nice pedal so not sure..any offers?

Archived