Weekly spam thread 4-28-08

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
  • Members

Automagic Silver Machine Wah - the biggest wah sweep I have ever heard. Classic to synth sweeps and looks badass too. $180

Montgomery Appliances Ram Head Muff (holoflake glitter) - sold

Boss DD2. Very clean and sweet delay/oscillation sounds - $120

Black Pearl Distortion Swollen Pickle Clone $170

TC Nova Delay - WTT for Nova Modulator

Holy Grail Reverb modded for 2.1mm DC jack for easier powering. $65

Green Apple Mosfet Boost. Gets kinda dirty at louder settings. Very warm. $90

P1000396.jpg

ADL Juicebox power supply w/ charge pump box.

Juicebox provides 8 9vdc outlets just like a PPII but also has an 18v outlet, a 12v outlet, and a 9vAC outlet for powering a whammy/TZF/CCII/etc...

The top of the Juicebox has velcro and works very well as a shelf for one or two pedals if needed. No noise whatsoever. Very high quality power supply.

Charge pump box converts 9vdc to 18vdc if you need another 18v outlet or place to daisy chain 18v from. $sold

P1000398.jpg

• Members

FOR TRADE (will consider sales via PM, but please no lowball offers). I prefer trades.

DOD Meatbox, 9/10 condition, comes with box, "warning:noise" and "fly" stickers. This one was my backup, but I'm not using the Meatbox so there's no need to own 2.

meat2ff0.jpg

Zoom Tri-Metal, high gain distortion. Great for heavy palm muting. Great reviews at Harmony Central. Just not my style (I'm more into stoner rock than metal). Some nicks and scrapes, so maybe 7/10 condittion, performs perfectly though. Doesn't look trashed, just used.

zoom3kl6.jpg

Akai Unibass

Great for bass players who want to add a guitar sound to their signal. Power trio, anyone? Logo decal is marred, but no bare metal. Some light scuff marks on one side. Works perfect. Rare.

unibass0774vc9.jpg

Frantone Lo-Tone fuzz. Smooth "vintage" bass fuzz adds a ton of low end to your signal. Dub-licious (but not very fuzzy, the fuzz is pretty smooth and restrained).

frantoneeq3.jpg

WANTS:

Devi Ever Eye of God or other feedback loopers ("spectacular" type fuzzes)

Ooh Wah

Octron

Johnny Octave

HBE UFO Fuzz

Prescription Electronics Experience

Alesis Ineko

Decent stereo volume pedal

other stuff that I don't even know I want yet...

I'd be interested in any "tone mangler" pedals, glitchy pedals... weird stuff. Table-top synths, veratile noise makers, etc. Add/subtract cash as needed, fine with me (via Paypal).

• Members
ADL Juicebox power supply w/ charge pump box.

Juicebox provides 8 9vdc outlets just like a PPII but also has an 18v outlet, a 12v outlet, and a 9vAC outlet for powering a whammy/TZF/CCII/etc...

The top of the Juicebox has velcro and works very well as a shelf for one or two pedals if needed. No noise whatsoever. Very high quality power supply.

Charge pump box converts 9vdc to 18vdc if you need another 18v outlet or place to daisy chain 18v from. $160

P1000398.jpg

Does it come with cables and is it mountable on a pedaltrain?

• Members

Few things that someone might use:

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

Zoom RT-123 $45 shipped works perfectly SOLD

Korg Pandora PX-2 $40 shipped works perfectly

Scholz R&D Soloist SOLD

Behringer Ultraroc GX110 $50 +ship obo Works perfectly, recovered in navy, Jensen 10" speaker.

More pics of any available on request.

Trades for stuff welcome. Hit me.

• Members
DSC01487.jpg

Boss hm-3 dist/fuzz- 48 shipped
Samson wireless- 150 shipped
fulltone ultimate octave- 155 shipped
diy tap tempo- 15 shipped
little big muff- sold
seymour duncan jazz neck- 50 shipped

The rest is for trades only.
Things im looking for
zvex pedals
moog stuff
An original whammy wh-1

• Members

100_1830.jpg

Kind of doing an overhaul here gonna try some new stuff so most of this stuff is up for trade or sale.

The Volume Pedal and TU-2 are not available. I'm hanging on to those. I don't like the thought of getting rid of either the OLC Matchbox or the SCP but might for the right trade.

MXR Phase 90 - $60 shipped - R28, C11, C12 mods; great condish

Belcat Chorus - $40 shipped - cool chorus with depth, rate, and time control, great condition

Boss DD-20 - TRADED - used but not abused; missing the feedback knob

Monte Allums BD-H2O Mod - SOLD - awesome mod; couldn't tell much if any difference between this one and my Keeley; great condition

Monte Allums CS-3 Opto Plus Mod - TRADED - Sweet compressor; lots of tweakablity; great condition

HOSA 2 Button Footswitch - $15 shipped - like new; no cable

Looper ABY - SOLD - check the reviews high quality ABY here, great condition

Tech 21 Sansamp Acoustic DI - $150 shipped - Awesome DI; lots of sounds available; hate to let it go but don't use it enough to keep it; great condition

Looking For:

Overdrive/Distortion - especially: Screwdriver, OCD, Tim/Timmy, Bad Monkey

Analog Delay - especially: DMM, Malekko, Memory Lane, AD-9, DM-2, DE-7

Boutique Compressor - Keeley, Analog Man, Barber, Carl Martin etc

POG

RC-20

Fuzz

Wah

Trem

Phase

Stuff

Hit me up with offers!

• Members

I have up for sale my 63 RI Fender Reverb. Now you can add reverb to any amp like I did with my Bassman or use it in place of the poor excuse for reverb found in a lot of recent amps. This is an all tube unit that is very quiet, runs very well, comes with the stock 6V6 or the 6K6 that Fender designed this to run on back in the day.

It is in excellent cosmetic and electrical condition. Comes with out the footswitch, but the reverb is normally on; the footswitch turns it off. Only $333 plus shipping.

I have 100% positive feedback on eBay as gt5litre

gt5litre

dlxtele at aol dot com
DSCF0586.JPG

Archived