First Presidential Debate

echodeluxe

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

just finished.

LETS KEEP THIS THREAD DEVOID OF CONDESCENDING BEHAVIOR AND GENEREAL NASTINESS.

right now, i think i agree with McCain on ALOT of points. but it has yet to be seen who im standing by when voting time comes around.

I agree, but heck if I know anything.

• Members

I believe McCain was slightly more informed than Obama, but Obama seemed to stay on topic a bit more and actually awsner the questions.

+1 For Obama making alot more eye contact to McCain
-1 For McCain, for the sole purpose of commenint on his experience a bit, that while hurt Palin in the VP debate
-1 For McCain on wanting to freeze all federal spending EXCEPT our defense systems. We should eliminate alot spending, but I think that spending should be focused on home first.

Anything else debate wise is kinda "eh, well it sounds good, but if Congress doesn't agree with them..............."

• Members

the average mail life expectancy in the US is 75. john mccain is 72. if something happened to him sarah palin would be our president. can anyone honestly say that you'd be comfortable with that.

Give me a 1,000 yards of clearance. And a 50. Rifle. Then my answer is yes.

• Members

wtf, i dont think this is true at all. his policy on pakistan is on point, baby. obama wants to run in their guns blazing. pakistan has nukes man! if we go in there like obama wants to, they are gonna nuke some {censored}. {censored}.

True, but if thats the only example of McCain being more correct than Obama, then yes, McCain might have gotten "owned"

• Members

mccain isnt gonna die you wierdos. 75 is the average, not the longest anyone has ever lived. jeez.

McCain might live longer than average because he survived the hardening military training when he served in Nam

McCain might NOT live longer than average due to him being a POW for so long, and not recieving the proper treatment/nurishment he would have otherwise.

• Members

True, but if thats the only example of McCain being more correct than Obama, then yes, McCain might have gotten "owned"

well i dont think anyone got "owned" in this debate. it was a little bland. but i dont think any of obamas points were super extraordinary. like i said, im still on the fence, but leading towards mccain. i feel like his foreign policy makes sense.

• Members

i agree with what you are saying to a certain degree, but i am terrified of whats going on in the middle east right now, and i wanna see some sort of action.

the economy is pretty {censored}ed though, and i do agree with obama when he said that no country has ever seen such a super fast decline in their economy and still maintained a strong military.

Archived