I need an incredible reverb pedal....

BTBAM

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm trying to just find more things to add for my board. I'm going back to solo, in which I rely heavily on modulation. I'm possibly looking into another delay...some type of mod pedals...and I know I want another reverb. I don't remember what people thought about the nova reverb. I like the idea of presets...and many options...but I want GOOD sounding reverbs. Unique is nice too.

• Members

Nova reverb is crap for the $$$. Every other verb I've owned was just as good or better and 1/3 the price. Plus the nova operates on 12v which makes it unfriendly to some power supplies.

Attn: Phil, we need a thumbs down smiley.:thu: (but thumb down)

• Members
Nova reverb is crap for the $$$. Every other verb I've owned was just as good or better and 1/3 the price. Plus the nova operates on 12v which makes it unfriendly to some power supplies.

Attn: Phil, we need a thumbs down smiley.
:thu:
(but thumb down)

My Nova works fine with my PP2+

• Members

Attn: Phil, we need a thumbs down smiley.
:thu:
(but thumb down)

The Nova verb is actually an extremely nice verb if you want realistic room sounds. The sound quality is better than any other verb and there is a lot of control. Its just not as good for drone/noise verbs which is why I recommend the Tech 21. Its a bit cheaper and does a wider range of tones in a simpler smaller package.

• Members
IMG_3148.jpg

this is still my set up...I'm just thinking about getting a new board, or going to 2 pt2, so I can add/edit a few things and put my rc-20 back on the board. I'm still debating getting a RE-20, I'd like some nice lofi or analog sounding delays.

• Members
IMG_3148.jpg

this is still my set up...I'm just thinking about getting a new board, or going to 2 pt2, so I can add/edit a few things and put my rc-20 back on the board. I'm still debating getting a RE-20, I'd like some nice lofi or analog sounding delays.

That's a sweet board. Maybe not as epic as the old double ptpro setup but its still :thu: And, you NEED the RE20. trust me, you need it :evil:

Archived