Should we get another HCFX Pedal build going?

Bill Cosby

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

How easy/difficult would be to make a 'global' footswitch pedal with only 1 switch, so you can change channels on multiple amps at the same time? ie., you plug this into the footswitch jack of all amps in use. This idea is entirely selfish i know but thats I how get tone, multiple amps ) I'm sure details could be worked out how to fine tune the selection process.

• Members
I'd be up for one of those as well.

Actually, I don't even care what it is. I'll get one whatever you guys make. Just make something.
:mad:

THIS.

When this came up months ago there was too much back and forth about what to make. The fact is IF the HCFX pedal happens it could be a TB Loop as long as it has something to do with HCFX in the artwork people will buy it.

Personally I don't care if it's a fuzz, OD, Sample Rate Reduce etc etc etc I don't care if it has one knob, no knobs, thirty knobs etc etc etc as long as it happens and doesn't cost a ridiculous amount of money (under $100 preferably) I will buy it and so will 49 other people or however many get made.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

Honestly the only way to make this happen is to have a small number of people take the reins and just get it done. If you try to make a it a democratic process it will fail every time because people expect to make the "HCFX pedal" their personal best design they will ever use when really the point is to just create something that establishes a group bond.

Archived