• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:facepalm:

I
:love:
his rig and wish i had his experience.

EDIT 6 months? is ridiculous... what rules did he break anyway? I read that whole thread and he seemed to be joking around until some ohters began :poke:

I don't get it... is THAT was is supposed to be acceptable here now? What a shame

This is just really sad. What kind of lack of self esteem do you have to have to come on the internet as an alt to high-five yourself?

• Members
No, the "shame" is that some people can't follow the rules. The shame is that some people ignore the moderator's instructions, or want to argue about them. And the shame is that you created a new user account while you were banned, in an effort to circumvent that ban. And then used that account to try to act like you were someone else "praising" Zachman, siding with Zachman, and attempting to stir up dissent over my decision to temp ban you.

www.harmony-central.com/terms.html

Specifically #5 (g):

You are not permitted to maintain multiple user accounts, link to an image search engine, link to images from other sites ("bandwidth stealing") without permission, or engage in any kind of activity that compromises the reliable operation of the site.

I told you that I wasn't going to issue you any more temp bans Zachman, and I'm not.

Your alt, as well as your main account, have now both been perma-banned. You are no longer welcome on HC, and if I see you here again, I'll contact your ISP's and report ToS violations.

Phil, you are my hero. I feel sorry for TGP, though. He's going to have to look for all of his e-attention from them now.

• Members

It'll work either way

it comes from an old beer-hall admonition to stop causing problems and keep your attention on your own pints (Ps) and quarts (Qs) of beer (typical serving sizes back in the day)

so anything that's "quit your bitchin and start your drinkin" works in that

sounds reasonable but it actually refers to old-fashioned solid type printing.

the letters were carved into blocks backwards and lined up to form words. since p and q look like backward versions of each other, it was easy, if the printer wasn't paying attention, to use a p when he meant to use a q (or vice versa) which could ruin a whole print run because of one tiny mistake.

• Members
:facepalm:

I
:love:
his rig and wish i had his experience.

EDIT 6 months? is ridiculous... what rules did he break anyway? I read that whole thread and he seemed to be joking around until some ohters began :poke:

I don't get it... is THAT was is supposed to be acceptable here now? What a shame

This is a perfect testament to how pathetic he really is. I almost feel bad for him but I have no tolerance for insecure babies acting as men.

I haven't posted on here in 2 months but I had to log on to say:

I LOVE YOU PHIL! :love:

BRAVO!

He was way too overboard and needs to spend some time away from this site and the computer in general. Harmony Central should set up a HC Formerly Permabanned Member's Reacclimation Center so people like him can integrate back into society with more ease.

:idea:

• Members

He created an account to praise himself? I believe it.

Back on topic, Phil we all love you!

Yeah it's unbelievable that a man in his 40s would do such a thing. I bet he'll reflect on this and feel like a twat. Ah well, I had given him the benefit of the doubt in the past but not now.

while it's a good thing that this place will be a little more quiet from now on, all the mean-spirited gloating is making me uncomfortable.
:(

though I can understand the need to vent

I take no pleasure in having to ban anyone. :(

The threads are being left open for the time being to reduce the amount of "what happened?" questions that will otherwise arise, and in the interests of transparency. There has already been a few "incorrect" reports posted about what went down; leaving them up for a day or two will allow people to see it for themselves, and hopefully reduce the amount of false rumors...

I'll eventually close all the threads...

Archived