New Orange Dual Terror.

b_nehpets

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

30/15 watts... still?

Yea... I had the tiny terror for a year and I liked the distortion but I could never use it with my time based effects. So I had it clean 95% of the time and it was fine, but then I played a rebel and realized that I really didn't like the cleans very much. Wattage won't make a difference to me...

• Members

doesn't look like it:

It's crazy, Orange lose customers every day because of amps without loops. I know not everyone wants one but there's still a good percentage of people who do. I wanted a Rocker 30 big time until I realised no loop, then it was never going to be considered and it's a shame considering it wouldn't exactly be rocket science to get one in there.

• Members

that is a bit of a turn off, but some dude on the Orange forum made orange headshells for the TT, I bet he does them for these too.

yeah i dont know if its the same guy, but theres a guy at the shortscale forum that makes some really nice looking cabs. i was gonna get one from him, but i ended up not getting a tiny terror.

• Members
It's crazy, Orange lose customers every day because of amps without loops. I know not everyone wants one but there's still a good percentage of people who do. I wanted a Rocker 30 big time until I realised no loop, then it was never going to be considered and it's a shame considering it wouldn't exactly be rocket science to get one in there.

I def. understand that perspective, but I've also read a good number of stories on these forums with people having issues with their effects loop, which could be just as big of a turn off :idk:

echo: does he make custom guitars too? its probably the same guy. either way, I'm probably gonna try and get a black headshell made if I do end up getting one of these.

• Members

I thought I had a NAD earlier this week when I found a used TT. I picked it up and looked inside. Played it. WANTED to like it. But didn't.

Looks like Orange is trying to stay in competition with egnater, epi, crate, etc with the tiny low watt heads. I like the added features this has over the TT though. I might have to try one.

• Members

echo: does he make custom guitars too? its probably the same guy. either way, I'm probably gonna try and get a black headshell made if I do end up getting one of these.

YES he does. i dont post there anymore though.

but apparently his head cases are the {censored}. wahoo.

Archived