b_nehpets

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

my rockerverb 50 loop is just fine.

TT head enclosures:

wow.

thank GOD we arent allowed to post pics in our sigs. {censored} that. if the price is right on the new tt heads, i might get one and get an enclosure as well. they look great, if only they came like that.

• Members

Is "Hard Wired" basically "handwired by chinese people"?

I couldn't give a {censored} about an effects loop, it's 7 to 30W, two channels... AMAZING

You obviously haven't tried using an analog delay or reverb with the tiny terror's distortion, it sounds horrible. If they put in two channels, why not add a simple feature like an effects loop that 2 of their other "modern" amps have?

Not everyone needs one, but for that kind of money the option should be there. The egnater rebel sounds better to my ears anyways....

• Members

I don't use delay AT ALL and only some reverb if the amp has it, hence why I don't care about the loop. A lot of people do, sure, but just not me.

Here the TT dual channel combo is brand new the cost of a Rocker 30 second hand basically. It's a CHEAP head in the land where a single Rect costs close to $2000 new...We have no alternative.

I've been wanting a two channels 15 to 30W head for a while now, and in the UK there's just very, VERY little choice. The Rocker 30 is pretty much the only one.

• Members

I use delay, but only when playing clean. So I don't reckon I will be bothered by the lack of loop. I've never needed one so far.

If I ever find I need to play a line that is both distorted and delayed, I have enough dirt pedals to help me with that!

Roll on this amp!

• Members

Oh and I just found this:

the Dual Terror contains a tiny terror on the right and different voiced channel on the left. It employs 4 EL84s, two of which can be turned taken out of the circuit with a switch. There's also another switch for changing output from 5 to 15 to 30 watts

• Members
when you factor in the added cost of a speaker cab you would be better off getting a Mesa Boogie 5:25 express combo. A lot more features with a simliar vibe and the reverb is georgous. I can't believe I just recommended a mesa!

I'm in England. They cost more than some cars :cop:

Anyway:

The Orange Tiny Terror amp has been a huge success story for the British amplifier gurus so it makes perfect sense that NAMM 09 sees them launch a trio of new variations on the theme, including something for bassists.

First up, the Dual Terror Head is a twin channel, 30-watt head switchable from 30 to 15 or seven watts. One channel is essentially the same as the original Tiny Terror head, while the other is labelled

• Members

Bump for Pre-orders:

The Orange Dual Terror Tube Amplifier Head is a twin channel 30 watt version of the ever-popular Tiny Terror head.

The Dual Terror OS-DT30-H from Orange Amps is a 30/15/7 watt Class A Dual Channel Amplifier Head with a 3 stage gain section and includes a padded gigbag.

The Orange Dual Terror Tube Amplifier Head main features include:

Twin channel

30 Watts

Class A Dual Channel Amplifier

3 Stage Gain Section

Includes a padded gigbag

http://www.dv247.com/invt/61878/

I love how they have just used somone's NAMM photo for the pic! :cop:

• Members

I don't use delay AT ALL and only some reverb if the amp has it, hence why I don't care about the loop. A lot of people do, sure, but just not me.

Here the TT dual channel combo is brand new the cost of a Rocker 30 second hand basically. It's a CHEAP head in the land where a single Rect costs close to $2000 new...We have no alternative.

I've been wanting a two channels 15 to 30W head for a while now, and in the UK there's just very, VERY little choice. The Rocker 30 is pretty much the only one.

Don't you get Marshalls for dirt cheap?

Archived