Tame Impala

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Love this album and seeing them later this month!

Anyone know what the deal is with this album on vinyl? It seems to have been a limited run of 500 and exclusive (in NA) to insound.com

Put in an order a long time ago and it's on backorder (because it's sold out obviously) yet there it is still sitting at insounds top sellers. Why are they still taking orders for something that's sold out probably months ago?

Anyone who's gone to their shows lately any chance they're selling vinyl copies of Innerspeaker there?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0beaT

View Post

Love this album and seeing them later this month!

Anyone know what the deal is with this album on vinyl? It seems to have been a limited run of 500 and exclusive (in NA) to insound.com

Put in an order a long time ago and it's on backorder (because it's sold out obviously) yet there it is still sitting at insounds top sellers. Why are they still taking orders for something that's sold out probably months ago?

Anyone who's gone to their shows lately any chance they're selling vinyl copies of Innerspeaker there?

The pressing died off. I don't even think 500 were made but apparently they are making more. I have one on backorder as well which is really annoying.

There are a few on ebay which have been going for around 80 bucks.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by triviani

View Post

Also barefoot playing .. smelly pedals?

What's with the aussies about being barefoot?

Go barefooted long enough and you develop your own natural pair of shoes. 34 degrees here in Perth today, thezeng is spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by thezeng

View Post

I think it's either the speaker or the mic.

Yeah that's what i was thinking. Sounds like it's just being blasted from a tiny speaker, or maybe even the signal clipping. Such a good sound whatever it is

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jp46putty

View Post

Go barefooted long enough and you develop your own natural pair of shoes. 34 degrees here in Perth today, thezeng is spot on.

Yeah that's what i was thinking. Sounds like it's just being blasted from a tiny speaker, or maybe even the signal clipping. Such a good sound whatever it is

Everyone of my childhood summers was spent in perth.. love the place.

And yeah if you look at the video for jeremys storm in viva radio place, Dom is playing through a tiny little fender speaker, don't know if that would have been used in the studio, but you never know.

• Members

View Post

Everyone of my childhood summers was spent in perth.. love the place.

And yeah if you look at the video for jeremys storm in viva radio place, Dom is playing through a tiny little fender speaker, don't know if that would have been used in the studio, but you never know.

Haha yeah i noticed that too. Could well be the culprit

• 1 month later...
  • Members

View Post

Saw that the other day. Great camera work (cinematography or whatever its called). It's missing the reprise which is my favourite part though frown.gif

Yeah i know, bit disappointing. I often listen to the song just to hear that outro haha.

+ i still haven't seen any sign of what flanger it is they're using throughout this song.

• Members

Hate to bring this thread up yet again, but does anyone know what the little amp Dom is using in the Jeremy's Storm video for Viva radio is? I thought it was a Fender mini tone-master but on second look I'm not so sure it isconfused.gif

Click 4:43 or somewhere close (I'm not smart enough to insert a screenshot of it myself):