New Skreddy - "PIG MINE"

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So is this the scrapped re-formulated Pink Flesh? (I don't mean that in a bad way by the way).

not exactly, but it is Marc's latest attempt at the Gilmour inspired sound. He posted on TGP that it will only be using easily attainable parts and will be tweaked and tuned to get as an ideal sound as possible, but its not meant to be the "new" PF or anything... just the next step to fill the void left by the retirement of the PF and Marc's decision to discontinue the Top Fuel.

• Members

I still have 3 other skreddys on order
:lol:

lol I do too but I think I'm gonna have to try this one too.

What I'm really interested in is to see what he's done to the final batch of Top Fuels going out--he said he's tweaked the last ones in some fashion to fatten them up a little... I wonder just how dramatic the difference will be :eek:

• Members

I wonder how it's compared to the LM or SD.

It's entirely doubtful that they'll be similar at all. The LM is a silicon fuzz... and the SD is a overdrive/fuzz hybrid kinda thing.

Sounds like the Pig Mine has highgainmuff written all over it. If it's bridging the TF and the PF at least, that should be exactly what to expect.

• Members

It's entirely doubtful that they'll be similar at all. The LM is a silicon fuzz... and the SD is a overdrive/fuzz hybrid kinda thing.

Sounds like the Pig Mine has
highgainmuff
written all over it. If it's bridging the TF and the PF at least, that should be exactly what to expect.

sounds great! I guess it will battle my Hoof for the muff spot on the board.

Archived