READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 6-15-09

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

There are some new rules, so please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Boss OD-3 Overdrive and Digitech Synth/Octaver/Autowah

$120 shipped Fed Ex 3-day, conus

(For trade, all I need is a cheapo Strat-type back-up, a Metal Zone to mod, and a cheap delay & phaser)

The OD-3 is legendary, but also read the HC reviews for the Digitech:

• Members

EDIT: Vox AD120VTX - trade pending.

Still have all this stuff:

Ive got 3 Rat 2 knobs, a few other knobs, some random patch cables (1' or shorter - nothing high-end). Ill sell them cheap. PM me.

$15 shipped or I will split up.

I cant get pics. Linux wont recognise my camera. But here's what I got.

2 x straight-end 1' cables (one green, one white)

1 x no-wire pedal coupler

1 x 4" (?) no-name patch cable

4 x 6" no-name patch cables

1 x Line 6 DL-4 (or other Modeler pedal) 1spot adapter

1 x Dunlop Glass slide

Here's what the knobs look like:

Black X 1

1510BKCrmWht.jpg

DOD knobs X 2

dod-2.jpg

RAT2 X 3

ProCo_Rat2.jpg

EHX/Holy Grail X 1

00069007.jpg

• Members

Rocktron Short Timer Delay: $25.

Battery compartment has been removed so it will sit flat on a board. Will include the parts in case you want to feed it batteries nonstop....

Squier Tele tuners (two sets--one with silver knobs, one with black plastic knobs): $15

Prices are shipped, Paypal'd to Cont US.

International OK, but buyer pays extra $10 for postage.

Also interested in buying/trading for Monsterpiece Angry Dick 2000.

• Members

$80 shipped and PayPal'd. Hartman BC108 Silicon Fuzz in good condition. It has some slight wear on the bottom (a few scuffs and light scratches you can only see in the right lighting). I have the original box.

It was purchased new a few months ago, but I just don't use it enough to keep it. Here's the description from Hartman's website: "A very musical sounding and faithful clone of the early Silicon transistor Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face circuit using genuine metal-can BC108 NPN Silicon transistors (the type used in the originals during the very late '60s and throughout the '70s) plus modern amenities: true-bypass, on/off LED, and 9VDC-in jack."

105_0043.jpg

$130 shipped and PayPal'd. I also have a Boss DD-7 in great condition with the box and papers. Great delay, but I'm after a Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai for the ability to loop with delay.

The analog sim is very good (previously owned a Carbon Copy and don't miss it at all). The modulate mode sounds good as well, although the modulation was a little heavy for my tastes. Tap tempo on the 800ms mode will give you dotted eighths.

105_0105.jpg

SOLD I also have a Retro-Sonic phaser in good condition with the box. Great phaser, but I'm after something a little bit thicker.

105_0117.jpg

I'm only interested in a Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai (SMMH). I have multiple good deals/trade references in my sig.

• Members

$5 shipping no matter how many pedals you buy. Take $10 off each additional pedal you purchase (i.e. buy two pedals and get $10 off...)

Looking for a Toneczar Dove

Foxx Tone Machine Clone

NOS 2N3565 transistors just like the originals

Prismatic Holoflake enclosure with machined aluminum knobs

Footswitches for true bypass and octave on/off

$139

P1000931.jpg

Colorsound Overdriver

Metallic blue with stamped lettering

Controls for volume (tons), bass, treble, and gain

Neatly wired

$120

P1010250.jpg

Triangle Muff

Carbon Comps and ceramic caps

NOS 2N5133 transistors

Orange glitter finish

$189

P1010006.jpg

Morley Analog Reverb

Sounds very much like a real spring reverb tank

Uses an MN3011 BBD delay line

Excellent headroom from 18V operation

$90

reverb.jpg

Tube Screamer Clone

Blue Sparkle finish

Audio Grade Burr Brown Opamp

$90

P1010218.jpg

SoulSonic's Folkdriver (built by me)

Excellent low gain OD for stacking or a nice gritty OD tone

Controls for volume and nature - nature operates as a bass or treble boost. Full clockwise is full gain and full bass. Full counterclockwise is max gain and max treble. Makes for the perfect control to match the Folk Driver to another pedal while stacking.

Deep navy blue holoflake enclosure with stamped labels.

$100

P1010242.jpg

Folk Driver / Punchy 386 Drive combo pedal.

Can use either pedal independently or stack them together.

Deep purple holoflake finish w/ stamped labels

$179

P1010257.jpg

• Members

EHX hazarai

DSCN1500.jpg

Minty (with velcro)

Comes with box, power supply, and instruction sheet.

165 shipped with usps money order or 170 with paypal.

I don't {censored} around, have tons of good deals (see sig).

Try me with trades but don't be offended if I pass.

:wave:

• Members

Brand new-ish Wolf Computer: This was kind of an impulse buy. It's cool, but I just don't have a practical application for it. I only played with it for about an hour, it hasn't even been stepped on. I'll include all of the extra stuff that came with it, of course. SOLD.

SPF I-5 Delay: Kind of scratched up, velcro on the back, works great. $100 shipped

DSCF0592.jpg

Pignose Piggy-in-a-box: Like new, it's just sitting around not being used. I would like to trade it for something that you would like to get rid of.

pignose.jpg

• Members

IMG_0070.jpg

Digitech Whammy-near mint with original box/manual/power supply, $140

IMG_0111.jpg

Jetter Gain Stage Blue-near mint condition, $150

IMG_0129.jpg

EHX Stereo Memory Man Hazarai-excellent condition with a few extremely minor blemishes,includes box/manual/power supply, $170

IMG_0130.jpg

Xotic BB Preamp-near mint condition, believed to be one of the original ones (serial number is 485). Sounds the best out of any BB Preamp I've owned. $150

IMG_0120.jpg

2 3' Brand New Evidence Audio Siren II Speaker Cables. $55 each.

Prices are shipped/paypal'd/firm/no trades. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks

• Members

Great condition, will take pics upon request.

This is a Germanium transistor Fuzz Face in perfect working order, has velcro on the bottom, comes with batter-adapter for a 9v powersupply. There is a small hole drilled on the edge of the bottom plate for the adapter and the the rubber feet have been removed.

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

• Members

Selling off some stuff to pay for a Ceriatone Jubilee. Prices include shipping/Paypal fees. Please PM me with inquiries. As for trades, I'm only really interested in a Maxon PH350 (or another phaser with similar tones), Polychorus, or a Supercollider.

Red Witch Empress Chorus/Vibrato

Stereo outs, cosmetically flawless. Sounds incredible, but it has to go to feed the gas monger. $220

IMG_4421.jpg

Lovepedal Death of a Vox

Bought this on impulse, and it's just not my thing. Also cosmetically flawless. $200

IMG_4417.jpg

Boss DM-2 Analog Delay

Sounds killer, and has the usual wear most of these do (cosmetic only). I have 3 delays so this one is off to a new home. $225

IMG_4419.jpg

Aramat Green Machine

I used this as my main dirt for awhile, and it smokes every other TS type I've ever tried. It's compressed but at the same time crystal clear. In a way I don't want to see this go. $175

IMG_4420.jpg

Vintage Small Stone

This is the first graphic EH made for these. I picked this up about 5 years ago and never looked back. The pots date it to the first year or two of production, but I can't remember off hand which year that is. I looked that up way back when I first got it. The sweep on it is extremely wah-like and vocal. It gets some really great ring mod type noise action at high levels. I've noticed over the years that every SS is different, and this has been my favorite for a long time. I've just decided to switch to something more modern with more options (see my trade wants up top). The new owner of this baby will not be disappointed. $120

IMG_4416.jpg

Fulltone 69 Clone

The name of the builder escapes me, but this was done by a member over at Haunting Mids. Sounds great, just like the original. I've just decided fuzz is something I don't absolutely need, so off she goes. $120

IMG_4418.jpg

DOD FX80B Compressor

This was one of those "always on" pedals for me forever. The compression is almost nonexistent but the sustain and boost are incredible. I've since found a little more options with the same great sparkle from the Diamond Comp so I've gone with that. I still use one of these for my Rhodes, but a second one just isn't necessary now. $45

IMG_1750.jpg

Kent Armstrong HB sized P90s

Never have installed these. I bought them for a project that didn't pan out. There's a blemish in the bridge pup you can see in the pic. $60

IMG_3242.jpg

WGS Veteran 30

No pic at the moment, but you probably know what these look like. New condition. 16 Ohms, a little solder residue on the tabs. Sounds great. $45

• Members

HomeBrew Electronics Mimic Mock 1. Great pedal. Nice thick analog delay sound. Has internal trimpot for all you tweakers out there.

Looking for $135 shipped plus PayPal fees.

Trade interests include, but are not limited to-

Wolf Computer (plus a couple bucks)

Fuzz Factory Vexter

4th Gen. iPod Nano 16 gig

Lots of other stuff...

IMG_1076.jpg

Archived