Is Jumbo Fuzz a !@#$ (Crash is angry)

Jumbo Fuzz

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This thread is lame. You don't have to like what the Crxsh-ster does, just don't deal with him, easy. By posting this thread, and not letting it go, and posting in the $299 Jag thread over and over you are just making yourself look like a d-bag. Just let it go dude, {censored} put Crxsh on ignore if you have to and climb the {censored} down off your soap box.

• Members

If you aren't man enough to handle your {censored} privately, you shouldn't be on this forum. I get the impression that you got a PM and thought "LOL its the internet, I'm gonna post this for everyone to see!"

You know what you could have done? You could have just apologized for whatever you did to piss him off and left it at that.

• Members
i just hope he doesnt try to flip the hollow earth for more
:cry:
i think he got one.

It's his perogative if he does or doesn't and he shouldn't (and I dare say he won't) let any of this affect his future flipping. Fact is if people weren't willing to pay inflated prices to avoid wait lists, email lotteries etc then people couldn't profit from those kinds of things, in other words the market determines the value. Not to mention the fact that Crxsh trades plenty, too. IMO I think Crxsh just likes to try EVERYTHING and then trade/sell and try something else, if you can do that and brake even OR manage to turn a profit then more power to you I say.

• Members

Well it has been a while since the last Crxsh Bxshing. I just skimmed the thread - not worth my time, but I think it's been established that Crxsh flips a lot of stuff and AFAIK, doesn't rake people over the coals to make a profit.

OP fails for stirring up {censored} that's been :deadhorse:

Archived