Do not buy Rushfan's Deluxe Electric Mistress.

• Members

Ok, I just felt that should be said before Rush comes in here and does 1 of 2 things:

1: Tells us all to go {censored} ourselves and never log back in,

or

2: attempts to rationally explain his side of the story. maybe a 50/50 chance things will actually be resolved, be cool, everybodys chill.

or, of course, it will go badly, and the angry mob will be tossed a sacrifice. We shall see. Da daaa dum!

If he really deserves it, he really deserves it. I'm just saying. This is like mob rule blueballs waiting for him to show.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, I don't wanna get this closed or anything, but it appears the mods are as on the edge of their seats as we are.

No, not really. I said my piece early in the thread... I just want to give everyone a chance to give their side of things if they want, and then I'll probably close the thread.

Ideally, this sort of thing normally should be handled between the parties via email / PMs.

• Members

Why doesn't rushfan just send the pedal back to garrett and garrett refunds the money?

This is how these things normally work but garrett is claiming he sent out the pedal in perfect working order and is accusing rushfan of breaking it.

edit: my bad, garrett is claiming the problem most likely happened during shipping.

• Members

This is how these things normally work but garrett is claiming he sent out the pedal in perfect working order and is accusing rushfan of breaking it.

Ugh, I bet the short is something stupid too. Rushfan doesn't have any friends who know how to solder?

There are so many ways to fix this situation.

• Members

Ugh, I bet the short is something stupid too. Rushfan doesn't have any friends who know how to solder?

Maybe he does, and he fixed it, which is why he didn't list it as broken in his ad.

PS: The HCFX lynch mob need to go find girls to touch or something.

• Members

I probably wouldn't respond well to that PM either, to be fair.

Maybe he does, and he fixed it, which is why he didn't list it as broken in his ad.

PS: The HCFX lynch mob need to go find girls to touch or something.

my girl isn't home from work yet...give it another ten mins...

• Members

Me thinky Rush be hidin'. :lol:

I BEG you Phil... PLEASE let this thread continue until Rush FINALLY chimes in...

I bet it will be at LEAST 40 pages long before he pops in.... that would be TRULY epic.

Come on, Phil... let it ride! At least until he comes in and pisses on everyone and flips us all the virtual bird.

Archived