This forum, bias and "Clone Threads"

LR Weizel

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

calling us ungodly assholes really has nothing to do with the rest of the argument. it's a blatant attack at our religious views (or lacks thereof) and, according to the rules, is punishable via banhammer. sorry, bro.

I'm about as religious as a plank of wood. I meant ungodly in a putting on a posh english accent kind of way and saying something like "frightful".

I'm being banned anyway. Don't push it.

• Members

Sorry L.R Weizel, Kitty Rose, Rena Rune.....we simply don't like you. At all. And apparently the entire Internet pretty much feels the same. It's not us, it's you. So take a minute to step outside and make some real life friends, because I,m sorry to say.....you fail at the internet.

Sig'd.

• Members

How is it that you dont realize you are not being banned from anything in this thread...or the fact that you posted about a clone...or the fact that you called Phil out...or the fact that no one likes you.

YOU ARE BEING BANNED FOR BEING AN ALT THAT WAS PERMA BANNED ALREADY.

The end.

You gonna keep ignoring this Kittie?

• Members
There's still a problem. How do you suggeset I fix it? People on HCFX are ungodly assholes and they and their mod don't even see it. People come in here, get assimilated by the {censored}, and export it elsewhere. This is a concern for me. I like gear. I like talking about gear. I don't like nasty people.

It would probably be crueler in a way not to ban me alright. But still more right.

If I am going to create an alternate account(I probably couldn't be arsed, I don't intend to)
, or someone else saying the exact same thing I'm saying inevitably comes along, wouldn't it make sense for people to avoid the hassle by actually being reasonable? At no point in this thread has Phil been "on the level" with me. He's been talking over my head and ignore important points. I even offered an alternate solution to keep everyone happy, and he ignored it. I'm being called a troll without any evidence or understanding as to what troll actually means.

If I'm such an awful poster why are people going to a lot of effort to be awful posters too? Meeting {censored}posting with more {censored}posting... isn't that the kind of thing I'd do? I can't see how the good saintly folks in this thread or meant to be better than me, or even decent people. If you're right, if you're better, why don't you show it? If Phil is right, why doesn't he moderate according to this creed? Neither of you are right, but you've decided it's a Gospel Truth that you are.

If I'm not going to make a difference, someone should. But everyone who has a problem with HCFX seems to be a complacent {censored}er at the end of the day. Not one of my friends from elsewhere came to help my case. When one person is arguing against an entire forum and the moderator is probably going to be biased against your argument, how does it work out well exactly?

Good mods make sure this kind of argument never happens, and not by eliminating the underdog...

What I'm saying is right. Saying I'm a troll with a million alt accounts destroys my credibility which is why that's what's happening. But I'm right. and if I'm not, someone would have proven me wrong instead of going down this childish avenue.

You mean, besides this alt...which appears to be YOUR THIRD? :lol:

Archived