This forum, bias and "Clone Threads"

LR Weizel

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
8907~God-Give-Me-the-Strength-Posters.jp

Who is there to give me strength then? Say I'm right and you're the idiots(which any sane person looking in from the outside would probably think). What if you acted incredibly unfair?

Since nobody's stopped to check on this, it could easily be true. It's still a bit cat in a box. I'm not particularly important. If an entire forum is being dumb, that's a bigger issue.

• Members

How is it that you dont realize you are not being banned from anything in this thread...or the fact that you posted about a clone...or the fact that you called Phil out...or the fact that no one likes you.

YOU ARE BEING BANNED FOR BEING AN ALT THAT WAS PERMA BANNED ALREADY.

The end.

• Members

Listen, I know you're trying to be a martyr or what have you accusing us of all hating you and Phil being corrupt, and Zvex giving bribes and we're all blind sheep that follow the leader, ad nausem.

Really though, that's not the case. We like Phil because he has proved to be a great mod in the past, doesn't pick fights with forum members like some Admins (not on this forum) just because they can, and judges things fairly.

Sorry L.R Weizel, Kitty Rose, Rena Rune.....we simply don't like you. At all. And apparently the entire Internet pretty much feels the same. It's not us, it's you. So take a minute to step outside and make some real life friends, because I,m sorry to say.....you fail at the internet.

• Members

Listen, I know you're trying to be a martyr or what have you accusing us of all hating you and Phil being corrupt, and Zvex giving bribes and we're all blind sheep that follow the leader, ad nausem.

Really though, that's not the case. We like Phil because he has proved to be a great mod in the past, doesn't pick fights with forum members like some Admins (not on this forum) just because they can, and judges things fairly.

Sorry L.R Weizel, Kitty Rose, Rena Rune.....we simply don't like you. At all. And apparently the entire Internet pretty much feels the same. It's not us, it's you. So take a minute to step outside and make some friends, because iIm sorry to say.....you fail at the internet.

Most brutal post I've seen on Harmony-Central.

• Members

How is it that you dont realize you are not being banned from anything in this thread...or the fact that you posted about a clone...or the fact that you called Phil out...or the fact that no one likes you.

YOU ARE BEING BANNED FOR BEING AN ALT THAT WAS PERMA BANNED ALREADY.

The end.

THIS

• Members

Sorry L.R Weizel, Kitty Rose, Rena Rune.....we simply don't like you. At all. And apparently the entire Internet pretty much feels the same. It's not us, it's you. So take a minute to step outside and make some real life friends, because I,m sorry to say.....you fail at the internet.

How do someone prove themselves to be a good mod? Again, as far as I can see this place is filled with {censored}heads. If you go back and read this thread it's full of needless aggression. And it didn't used to be that bad - in fact it's around the time Phil and Co. came in that it took a nose dive.

How can I trust your standard for a "good mod"? I've been on enough forums to get an idea. Most mods aren't good, actually, because they're not people who have any qualifications for what they do. And from what I can see from the way Phil acts is that he tends to ban unpopular members which is why the majority may percieve him as a "great" mod, even if at the end of the day he's not dealing with the real problem.

Your vote of confidence doesn't mean anything to me and I'm curious as to why you care so much about the fact that I think Phil is a bad mod.

Most of the people who seriously have a problem with Phil probably did leave eventually. Because of this unknown factor we can't say you're right. But that's kind of a crap way of doing things if you're not going to be able to build a good alternative to this forum.

• Members

There are {censored}tier mods than Phil absolutely! This place is relatively better run than Boards.ie

However, it's still the most immature forum I've been on and shockingly run. I don't think you realise the reputation the boards.ie mods have over here.

• Members

I'm just a random guy from eastern Europe who reads these boards

mostly for technical information but also for humor and news of the pop

industry.

Even I see that Kitty is the asshole. Major asshole.

In need of psychiatric attention.

475 posts. You're not an outsider. And anyone showing it to an outsider would show it to them with the context that they're the ones in the right. It's an impossible situation. Also, you don't explain why I'm being the asshole and not others. Other people are being much more vicious in this thread and throwing around far more insults and snide comments. So why am I the asshole? Nobody with your point of view has provided any reasoning. Perhaps that's a more pressing issue than being neutral.

If people have ethical consciences anymore it wouldn't be an issue.

• Members

You're not going to change anything with this thread, LR Weizel. Here's what may result:

A. You are permanently banned, so you create another alternate account. That account is banned, and the cycle continues.
B. You are not banned, but you will go the way of the rushfan- constantly mocked for every post you may make.

Either way, you loose. Sorry bub.

• Members

You're not going to change anything with this thread, LR Weizel. Here's what may result:

A. You are permanently banned, so you create another alternate account. That account is banned, and the cycle continues.

B. You are not banned, but you will go the way of the rushfan- constantly mocked.

Either way, you loose. Sorry bub.

There's still a problem. How do you suggeset I fix it? People on HCFX are ungodly assholes and they and their mod don't even see it. People come in here, get assimilated by the {censored}, and export it elsewhere. This is a concern for me. I like gear. I like talking about gear. I don't like nasty people.

It would probably be crueler in a way not to ban me alright. But still more right.

If I am going to create an alternate account(I probably couldn't be arsed, I don't intend to), or someone else saying the exact same thing I'm saying inevitably comes along, wouldn't it make sense for people to avoid the hassle by actually being reasonable? At no point in this thread has Phil been "on the level" with me. He's been talking over my head and ignore important points. I even offered an alternate solution to keep everyone happy, and he ignored it. I'm being called a troll without any evidence or understanding as to what troll actually means.

If I'm such an awful poster why are people going to a lot of effort to be awful posters too? Meeting {censored}posting with more {censored}posting... isn't that the kind of thing I'd do? I can't see how the good saintly folks in this thread or meant to be better than me, or even decent people. If you're right, if you're better, why don't you show it? If Phil is right, why doesn't he moderate according to this creed? Neither of you are right, but you've decided it's a Gospel Truth that you are.

If I'm not going to make a difference, someone should. But everyone who has a problem with HCFX seems to be a complacent {censored}er at the end of the day. Not one of my friends from elsewhere came to help my case. When one person is arguing against an entire forum and the moderator is probably going to be biased against your argument, how does it work out well exactly?

Good mods make sure this kind of argument never happens, and not by eliminating the underdog...

What I'm saying is right. Saying I'm a troll with a million alt accounts destroys my credibility which is why that's what's happening. But I'm right. and if I'm not, someone would have proven me wrong instead of going down this childish avenue.

Archived