New ZVex monster pedal - what IS it? Clues inside...

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

well if nothing else we've come up with some great ideas for zvex or others to put to use...

seriously this is some good original pedal idea brainstorming I feel, if only I knew how to build pedals...

start working on your synth soulsonic!!! I'll buy 2!

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
With only two 1/4" jacks? I guess it would only be an A/ switch.

so.... you're saying it's an "A/" switch?... That's cool! :D It does "A/"verything and is something totally new.

But seriously, you guys should consider the idea of the "MicroHogBitSeekotron".. I call credit for name and designing enclosure and painting it :)

• Members
If Z was the man it'd be a mellowtron playing back stored samples

but unlike the original one they'd be stored using the same technology

as the lo-fi loop junky, but obviously we could vary the speed and pitch of each loop!

Why would you even want that? :facepalm:
If you want a modern version of a friggin' Mellowtron, get a damn sampler and keyboard. If you can't play keyboard, then get a damn midi guitar and plug that into the sampler.

• Members

A compressor/overdrive that has seperate compression and gain controls for different frequencies!
Top lights show when a certain frequency overloads or however you say it.
Bottom row is volume for the compressor, volume for the overdrive, tone for the overdrive and tone for the compressor (I didn't say that the top knobs also controlled eq)

• Members

A compressor/overdrive that has seperate compression and gain controls for different frequencies!

Top lights show when a certain frequency overloads or however you say it.

Bottom row is volume for the compressor, volume for the overdrive, tone for the overdrivem and tone for the compressor (I didn't say that the top knobs also controlled eq)

this would be absolutely insane.

Archived