Its snowed again, britain's gonna be a massive fail again... but i love it!

RadioSilence

• Members

Back home in Herts for the weekend, nothing as yet... Heard there's been some hail in Coventry in my absence, but no snow... Really nice, and was for a couple of days, but I for one have had enough. Not just because the country can't cope with it, but because the lingering ice afterwards. My road isn't at all major, and wasn't gritted at all during the last lot. It was a miniature ice rink...

• Members
Only a tiny dusting here, what, 160 miles south of you?

i drove down to york today and going past seaham there was huge snow clouds out to sea, it looked like smoke, {censored}ing intense. but on the way back there was nothing so i thought we must've missed it, then this!
it was a real surprise, i started walking toward the kitchen and it looked like there was a light on in the back garden, which is odd because there's no lights there - so i went to investigate and it looks great, there's at least 5 inches on top of next door's garage and that's after less than 4 hours snow. can't wait to see what its like in the morning :)
its half past 1 here and i'm really thinking about getting my boots on and making a snowman :D

• Members
jansnow.jpg

Thank God for this snow! Proper winter weather! The last week has been grim. Just and endless slate grey sky. I thought I'd died and gone to purgatory (I was just at Seaham coast the other day too which didn't help)

This snow started at about 11.30 on my way out from work and now it's about 2" or so. It seemed really light aswell.

• Members

I'm starting to hate it, I've lost a few gigs already this winter and I need the money. It took me hours last night to get back from a gig 70 miles away over the Brecon Beacons, got in about 3AM. I thought I was going to have to sleep in the car with my super hot female singer, damn!

Archived