Boss SD-2, Best Boss Dirt Ever???

Aaron SS

• Members

IMG_0894.jpg

I just got a Boss SD-2 and I must say HOW DID I MISS THIS GEM??? This is easily the best boss dirt pedal I've ever used. Normal compact boss size, 2 channels, one that reminds me a bit of my Timmy and the other reminds me of the MI Audio Crunchbox. This pedal is a definite keeper. Anyone else rock one of these?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had one for a short while and just couldn't bond with it. The one I had seemed to almost have too much gain for my rig... there were no subtle settings to be able to use it as a boost or mid gain levels. It was just balls out from zero on.

• Members

I had one for a short while and just couldn't bond with it. The one I had seemed to almost have too much gain for my rig... there were no subtle settings to be able to use it as a boost or mid gain levels. It was just balls out from zero on.

Hmmm, that's weird. I think it has a lot of subtlety to it. I'm the red channel for a marshall/mesa mark type distortion that's not too over the top and the green for a light crunchy breakup/overdrive

• Members

IMG_0894.jpg

I just got a Boss SD-2 and I must say HOW DID I MISS THIS GEM??? This is easily the best boss dirt pedal I've ever used. Normal compact boss size, 2 channels, one that reminds me a bit of my Timmy and the other reminds me of the MI Audio Crunchbox. This pedal is a definite keeper. Anyone else rock one of these?

Yeah, I used to rock one before I traded it to you:) glad you like it man.

How's that remote switch working out for ya?

Archived