Hey Liberty Belle.

• Members

The moon landing(s) never happened.

9/11 was a government plot for more money for people who already make ridiculous amounts of money and to kill innocent people.

The holocaust was a scapegoat to attack Germany in the 40's.

Poland was never invaded.

Russia was always communist before 1989.

The hindenberg never happened.

Unicorns exist.

China treats it's people very good, better so than any other country in fact.

And there was never slavery.

These are all things Ned believes in. Ah to be arrogant in your ignorance.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The moon landing(s) never happened.

9/11 was a government plot for more money for people who already make ridiculous amounts of money and to kill innocent people.

The holocaust was a scapegoat to attack Germany in the 40's.

Poland was never invaded.

Russia was always communist before 1989.

The hindenberg never happened.

Unicorns exist.

China treats it's people very good, better so than any other country in fact.

And there was never slavery.

These are all things Ned believes in. Ah to be arrogant in your ignorance.

Don't ever put words in my mouth again {censored}er! Half of this {censored} I've never even talked about. If I knew you, you would so get a floggin' for that!

• Members
Don't ever put words in my mouth again {censored}er! Half of this {censored} I've never even talked about. If I knew you, you would so get a floggin' for that!

Just because that thread is deleted doesn't mean you didn't say any of those things. Come on now.

:cop:

• Members
Jisatsu,You are the true troll, you're trying to get a reactionary response and have all this {censored} start again, well I got news for you, it ain't happening so go troll elsewhere!

:rolleyes:

I liked your internet tough guy routine better.

This is why I have the sig I do, you all WANT there to be a {censored}storm!

I wont be baited again!

And yet here you are, responding to post after post, and putting a mass murderer into your avatar pic, and putting what could be considered personal threats of violence into not only posts but your sig - BTW, threats of violence directed against other forum members is grounds for an insta-perma ban. :cop:

Also, in the thread I closed, I believe I asked everyone to drop it, but you decided to keep it going (as did others, but you were definitely among the first to continue it). The thread itself - famous player / associated pedals - was fine. The discussion of the Holocaust was getting political, and I asked for that to stop. It didn't. I didn't see it continuing initially because (gasp!) I was offline doing other things for several hours...

Look - no one is going to dispute your right to believe or disbelieve whatever you want. But we're also entitled to think you're a bit spun by the fringe conspiracy theorists / deniers for disregarding something that is so well documented... not just by "The Man" or "Them" or whatever, but by our own relatives, friends and people we know who have no reason to lie to us about it, and have nothing to gain by doing so. It's a rather touchy subject, and when you consider the gravity of it, that's understandable, and I can't fault people for their deep concerns on the matter.

I am not issuing any bans at the moment...

However, I am going to ask you to do a few things, and if you want to continue to post here, you'll need to comply with them - that goes for everyone.

First, when I say drop it, then please DROP IT. I don't care if "they" don't or "he" doesn't - report and ignore and let me deal with it. If you don't, then you'll be just as susceptible to the banhammer as the others.

Second, I need anyone who has any references to acts of physical violence - implicit or implied, to remove them immediately from their posts or sigs. Failure to do so WILL result in a perma-ban.

Finally, I want everyone to drop this whole thing. No more name calling, trolling, baiting or arguing. Want to talk about the Holocaust some more? Just can't resist? Fine. Do it in the poli forum. Do it here and you'll get a temp ban at the minimum.

I'm closing this thread (and any others like it I find), but I'll be putting this up as a sticky for the next day or so just so everyone gets the message.

Do not push me on this one, or try me - not even a little. If you want to continue to participate on HC, I would strongly suggest you don't. That goes for one and all.

Archived