Hey Liberty Belle.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know the actual % (90% seems like a good number to start with, it can always be decreased/increased as needed) but there is quite a few {censored} wods here at different times of the day/night that obviously have no problem showing their dislike and intolerance-border line discrimination towards me so my sig is showing my dislike towards them.

There's people here that know I like them because if I didn't I wouldn't help them when they needed it. I help a lot of people out, especially with Big Muffs as you would know...if someone here has a muff problem who do people call? Me, that's because I always help them, there's nothing muff related I can't help them with and I like to help them. So if you have a muff problem and I don't help you, its a pretty good indicator that I don't think much of you.

• Members

I don't know the
actual
% (90% seems like a good number to start with, it can always be decreased/increased as needed) but there is quite a few {censored} wods here at different times of the day/night that obviously have no problem showing their dislike and intolerance-border line discrimination towards me so my sig is showing my dislike towards them.

There's people here that know I like them because if I didn't I wouldn't help them when they needed it. I help a lot of people out, especially with Big Muffs as you would know...if someone here has a muff problem who do people call? Me, that's because I always help them, there's nothing muff related I can't help them with and I like to help them. So if you have a muff problem and I don't help you, its a pretty good indicator that I don't think much of you.

CSB

• Members

If most people knew what Jews really believed about Non Jews

Oy Vey!

Im not taking sides here but Ned is entitled to his POV as retarded as it may seem

You dont like it, dont start a {censored}storm let it die

• Members

Whats retarded? Not discriminating against Jews? So I'm an anti-anti-Semite now? (that doesn't even make sense)

I was refering to your Lolocaust Theory

Ive met both survivors and soldiers who set them free, and it was nice to hear their account

Specially when one could barely talk about it, and the other spoke about it like hed earned his place in heaven

but what do I know, it is nice to hear it from people who were there

Archived