Your help would rule...

BTBAM

• Members

So my band decided to submit for the New Band Showcase this year for Cornerstone Music Festival. Basically it's a battle of the bands by online voting open until May something. Winner plays on main stage, 10 runners up play on some other stage during the week. You can vote once a day, every day that it is running. I'd love it if anyone here wanted to help us out by dropping some daily votes for us.

http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/newbandshowcase/StillPioneers

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks everyone for the helps, we'll hope it works out for us!

If not, we'll most likely still go and play some generator stages. I'm planning on really whoring myself out this year, play some solo sets like last year, some acoustic solo sets, and some band sets. Trying to get out as much as I can, and keep all my merch stuff with me in the car and maybe get some more people listening.

• Members

We should play a show together sometime, you're not far from me.

I'm a lurker here, sorry for being a creeper.

EDIT: Centennial post!

Ha....I think we've tried playing a show together actually. I know of your group well, I'm from Louisville myself. My best friend is Jon Jeffries, he used to be in The Wax Intellectual and Your Friend Photosynthesis. Last several shows I've played in Louisville, either solo or band, I've played with Dude Plays Saxophone, I love those guys. We are playing a show with The Foxery here on the 29th, they are from there I think too.

Archived