Your help would rule...

BTBAM

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

is this one of those pseudo xtain festivals where kids go to get high, drink cheep beer and have unprotected sex in the name of jesus?

It's the festival I played last year and met stephenb. I know what the festival itself represents to those who run it, but don't really care nor have control over what the people who go there pretend/don't pretend to represent. It is a festival that is smaller enough that bands like mine could play if we wanted to, and allows opportunity for generator stages and any acts to play if they go/sign up to play. Just another way to get the name out there and have fun.

• Members

It's the festival I played last year and met stephenb. I know what the festival itself represents to those who run it, but don't really care nor have control over what the people who go there pretend/don't pretend to represent. It is a festival that is smaller enough that bands like mine could play if we wanted to, and allows opportunity for generator stages and any acts to play if they go/sign up to play. Just another way to get the name out there and have fun.

sounds cool, voted again

Archived