Let me hear your GAS

warioblast

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
If you stop using pedals for a while, you'll realize that they aren't as important as you once thought.

True... Last weekend all I did for hours and hours was run my Tele into my Dr Z Maz 18 and Gibson Super Goldtone. I didn't crave a single effect. :thu:

This weekend however it was effects madness with the AVRI Jazzy and DRRI. :facepalm:

• Members
True... Last weekend all I did for hours and hours was run my Tele into my Dr Z Maz 18 and Gibson Super Goldtone. I didn't crave a single effect.
:thu:

This weekend however it was effects madness with the AVRI Jazzy and DRRI.
:facepalm:

Nice selection of amps you have. What does the Gibson offer that the Maz doesnt?

• Members
'69 CS Strat

69whitelarge.jpg

LP Custom with nickel hardware

1977LPcustomNPP2.jpg

I thought I was the only person who liked Les Paul Customs with nickle hardware.:love:.

Then just add a small headstock to that strat and it looks just like mine. Good to see someone else around here with taste.:thu::cool:

• Members
I'll have one of these by the end of the month.

SolaTB4.jpg

Nice!:thu:

What number were you? I'm like right near the very end so I've got quite some time before I ever get one.:lol:

Also those new Rockerverbs are awesome. its like all the things I didn't like about the first ones was fixed. I should try and sell my Klipp and get one.

• Members
Nice!

Also those new Rockerverbs are awesome. its like all the things I didn't like about the first ones was fixed. I should try and sell my Klipp and get one.

I am very interested in your Klipp if you're serious about selling. :wave:

• Members
Nice!

What number were you? I'm like right near the very end so I've got quite some time before I ever get one.
:lol:

I can't wait. It was either going to be the Sola or a Skinpimp, but I figured I might as well go all out and get an authentic British made tone bender from Mr. Main and the good people at Macari's. Oh, I'm #103.:thu:

About the RV MKII heads. I agree with you about the upgrades/updates on the newer version. I'm glad I waited a bit longer to pull the trigger because I had no idea that Orange was going to release a revamped RV50. :rawk:

• Members

Duesenburg Mike Campbel DTV "Signiture Model" + An American Strat with Area 58's/Area 61 pups

I first heard it on this video by Justin Ostrander, Terry Clark's guitarist. I was looking into the Gabriel Voxer amp at the time, but the guitar knocked me out as well. I heard one this morning live and I couldn't believe how great it sounded through the FOH. I've got a nice AC30 Patch on my AxeFx just waiting for this baby.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Here is a review linked:

http://www.premierguitar.com/Magazine/Issue/2008/Feb/Duesenberg_Heartbreakers_30th_Anniversary_Mike_Campbell_Signature_Guitar.aspx

• Members
Yeah I've tried the Skinpimp and it was quite good but i have high expectations for the Sola MKII. So it should be good. but I'm #200 so I've got some time to go. Just don't tell Donovan.
:whisper:

But the RV MKII is awesome! Great amp with it's matching cab its a beast.

If I don't like how it compares to my Klipper I'll let you know if its up on the block.
:wave:

Sweet thanks. Add the Klipp to my GAS list :facepalm:

Archived