Bonjour from gay Paris...

• Members

bonjour...

Paris is a beautiful city!

It's insane. I had no idea but it was entirely renovated in the mid 19th century to have the uniform, neo-classical facade it's known for. And the entire Metro was built in like, 20 years.

Makes me wish Toronto had the dame ballsy commitment to progress.

• Members

Salut from London!

Paris can also be expensiveeeee! Hop on the Eurostar and come and visit us londoners!

I wanted to pop over but there's SO much to see here! And, so much to see there. I'll have to plan on a dedicated London trip.

Maybe North America should send a HCFX entourage!

• Members

I wanted to pop over but there's SO much to see here! And, so much to see there. I'll have to plan on a dedicated London trip.

Maybe North America should send a HCFX entourage!

How long are you here for?

Entourage? Yea get Robo, SAL, Nateral, and Crxsh over here. Frightning prospect really.

• Members

near montmatre is a great fondue place: le refuge des
fondues
. Look it up, it's well good!

Fix'd. It's on rue des trois freres (metro Anvers) and was one of my favorite places. It's not very expensive and you get served wine in baby bottles.

winebabybottle.jpg

Try getting there around 7 or else you might not get a table. Good news is there's a pretty good fondue/raclette place down the street (downhill) as well, but it's not the same.

Late night, check out rue mouffetard (metro Place Monge). Lot of cool bars up and down the street, caters to younger people and English speakers. If you go to The Fifth Bar, shout out to the bartender Byron... he's my boy.

Archived