Bonjour from gay Paris...

• Members

Louvre is Wednesday!

Get there early. You will leave late. There is just so much stuff to see in there, and most of it is AMAZING.

Definitely one of my favourite things in paris. Oh, and have dinner at a small cafe in St.Germain des Pres. Nothing breathes paris, 50's existentialism, jazz, as some of the bars down there.

• Members

{censored} there's a street around the moulin rouge/mont parnasse area thats got about ten guitar shops! including a shop just for pedals,its fantastic!

yeah, but they're bleedin expensive. Compared to Germany or even here in Denmark, they aren't really competitive

I love Paris - My aunt have an apartment about half a mile south of Gare du Nord that I get to borrow sometimes - this april being the most recent. Pretty darned run down neighbourhood but fun and lively. I like that prole area a lot more than the posh area over by Champs Elysee for instance. I love the toristy bits but actually the city only come into its own when you get that out of the way and experience it as a city rather than as a collection of sights - if that makes sense

• Members

I like that prole area a lot more than the posh area over by Champs Elysee for instance. I love the toristy bits but actually the city only come into its own when you get that out of the way and experience it as a city rather than as a collection of sights - if that makes sense

Totally true. Stay away from the 5th, 6th and 8th arrondissement if you wanna hang out : prefer the 18th, the 20th and the 11th.

Archived