The Offical Fantasty World Cup Thread.

melx

• Members
Arrggh! Cahill off, minus 5 and he'll probably miss the remaining group games
:cry:
Can't believe I picked him over Park Ji Sung
:facepalm:

I think that's the Aussies World Cup over...by far your best player. Sending off was harsh though

:lol::lol:

BTW the referee made a great mistake IMO!that wasn't a foul worth of a red card! and now the match is dead!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Just pointing out that I'm finishing a second consecutive day in first place.

BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSS!!

seriously, you've got a great team.. I don't know how it will work out in the second and third games, but it's been amazing so far, by luck or skill... :lol:

and you are 74th in the whole world!!

I'm 25524th :facepalm:

• Members
oh, great day so far ......... minus 1 for van persie
:freak:

Yeah, that's a shame :p

He's unlucky for not getting an assist for providing the cross that led to the own goal. I'm not complaining though ;)

Got a solid 6 points for Van Bronckhorst, so making up for the disastrous Tim Cahill last night :facepalm: I'm gonna say it again cos it's bugging the hell out of me, If I kept Park Ji Sung, instead of including Cahill, last minute, I'd be leading now on 39 points...instead I have a modest 27 :mad::lol:

• Members
seriously, you've got a great team.. I don't know how it will work out in the second and third games, but it's been amazing so far, by luck or skill...
:lol:

and you are 74th in the whole world!!

I'm 25524th
:facepalm:

With Dempsey's goal on Saturday, I'm going to say luck... now second in our group, 371st in the world. Thank van Piersie for that :facepalm:

• Members
Daniel Agger Denmark 1

Arjen Robben Netherlands 0

------------------------------------------------------------------

37th (61031st) Sao Caetano Gaetano Di Palma 6

I'm slowly sinking down

:lol: last in the league! ...... I'm sure things will change after the next games when teams get easier/harder games.... chin up. :)

Archived