The Offical Fantasty World Cup Thread.

melx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Charlie Brooker on Twitter

Jesus. Really. Never mind Iran's nuclear programme, why didn't we stop South Africa developing the mass-produced plastic trumpet?

:lol::lol::lol:
totally agree!
england-usa is the first match I've seen and those {censored}ty trumpets were unbearable

• Members
:lol:
totally agree!

england-usa is the first match I've seen and those {censored}ty trumpets were unbearable

honestly they weren't half as bad as in the South Africa/Mexico game, in that game I had to turn the sound on the TV down because it was giving me a headache. :lol:

• Members
honestly they weren't half as bad as in the South Africa/Mexico game, in that game I had to turn the sound on the TV down because it was giving me a headache.

fortunately I didn't see it!

btw from the the 37th place I'm up to the 31th.
The recovery has started!

:facepalm:

• Members
Messi should have scored but no biggie because nearly everyone has him.
Anybody pick Heinze? Whopping 11 points, if you did
:eek:

I did :) who played in goal for Korea? I have one of their keepers (who I thought was their number one) but he didn't have any points even though it was a clean sheet so I'm figuring he didn't play (I didn't watch the game).

• Members
I did
:)
who played in goal for Korea? I have one of their keepers (who I thought was their number one) but he didn't have any points even though it was a clean sheet so I'm figuring he didn't play (I didn't watch the game).

Good score with Heinze :thu:

Korea's keeper was Jung Sung-Ryong. I think you do have their regular keeper (Lee Woon-Jae), but he maybe injured. If not, you're screwed keeper-wise ;)

• Members

Seriously, strikers are worth {censored}, if they don't score
:facepalm::lol:

... that's true in real life! ... it's their f'in job to score. :lol:

.....still got nothing for Lampard, but if you go to scores and results/ player scores it says he has a point. But it's not there in people's teams that have him..... :evil:

• Members
... that's true in real life! ... it's their f'in job to score.

.....still got nothing for Lampard, but if you go to scores and results/ player scores it says he has a point. But it's not there in people's teams that have him.....
:evil:

you got your point :thu:

Archived