The Offical Fantasty World Cup Thread.

melx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
So far, I've stopped some of the most prolific goal scorers in the world, including Messi, Rooney, and Ronaldo, from scoring any goals, simply by picking them for my squad. Kaka and David Villa are next. Look out.

Maybe it's not such a surprise...

Messi's only goal for Argentina in the last year was in a friendly and Ronaldo hasn't scored at all for Portugal for over a year.

... and they're both in my team too! :facepalm::lol:

• Members
Chill man, lots of time and games to go
;):cool:

I'm just kidding! I know there's still time. At least I'm not last anymore!

BTW for all of you with Buffon, it seems that maybe it's worst than what they thought:cry:

• Members
I can't believe villa {censored}ed me this way?

is it real?? 0-1 with switzerland??? switzerland??????

c'mon guys.........

at least I got lichtsteiner!

I know, strikers and superstar players have been complete crap this World Cup, thus far.

Well done on Lichsteiner :thu: The Swiss deserve the win today as they defended brilliantly. You're now on page one of the table so congrats ;):thu:

• Members
I know, strikers and superstar players have been complete crap this World Cup, thus far.

Well done on Lichsteiner
:thu:
The Swiss deserve the win today as they defended brilliantly. You're now on page one of the table so congrats
;):thu:

wow from 37th to 23rd! I'm amazed:eek:

BTW till now WC has been really disappointing!

• Members
wow from 37th to 23rd! I'm amazed:eek:

BTW till now WC has been really disappointing!

it has, if it wasn't for the fantasy game, I wouldn't have had much interest in most of these games.

so... first round of games over and onto the second. :)

...lets hope for some goals now, some big teams are gonna have to score or they are going to be out!

• Members

{censored}... I'm not even on the 1st page... I'm a scouser ffs, we have the deluded right to be better than that!!

Ronaldo

Robben

Messi

Ladyboy (Torres)

Drogba

FOUR {censored}ING POINTS COLLECTIVELY!!! WTF!?? :(

• Members
{censored}... I'm not even on the 1st page... I'm a scouser ffs, we have the deluded right to be better than that!!

Ronaldo

Robben

Messi

Ladyboy (Torres)

Drogba

FOUR {censored}ING POINTS COLLECTIVELY!!! WTF!??
:(

I'm in the same sit..just switch torres and drogba for villa and rooney..:facepalm:

it has, if it wasn't for the fantasy game, I wouldn't have had much interest in most of these games.

so... first round of games over and onto the second.

...lets hope for some goals now, some big teams are gonna have to score or they are going to be out!

The only interesting match I saw was Brazil-N.korea...everything else was utterly boring..

My hope is that this awful first round acted as a lesson for the big teams (england,argentina, netherland,brazil,france and so on) so maybe they'll wake up..

Archived