I got Bobby D's old DL4 !

shipatsea

• Members

Drasp is awesome and I'll tell you why. He repainted Bobbys old slimer green DL4 to this beautiful white, replaced the pots and a missing battery door. Basically gave it the works. I'm in love. Now to go home and play it with my new Wattson SuperFuzz. Thanks Drasp and Bobby shame on you for letting this go. It sounds awesome!

karl_k_dl4_a.jpg

karl_k_dl4_c.jpg

karl_k_dl4_b.jpg

• Members
Bobby shame on you for letting this go.

Yeah, but "A touch of textured white DL4" doesn't have quite the same ring to it...
;)

Looks great man! :phil:

true but I do not own a hot pink guitar strap to keep the neon theme going :lol:

This thing does sound seriously good and Dan is the man. He went well above and beyond.

• Members
doesn't matter now. Drasp blasted all the green off and gave it the deluxe wash

lol........but it had Key West dirt on it :love:

that pedal did gigs at Captain Tonys Key West, Sloppy Joes Key West, Schooner Wharf Key West, Holiday Isle in Islamorada, Poor House in Ft Lauderdale, and several other joints.

you got a GOOD one :thu:

play it and enjoy it in good health, my man :love:

• Members
lol........but it had Key West dirt on it
:love:

that pedal did gigs at Captain Tonys Key West, Sloppy Joes Key West, Schooner Wharf Key West, Holiday Isle in Islamorada, Poor House in Ft Lauderdale, and several other joints.

you got a GOOD one
:thu:

play it and enjoy it in good health, my man
:love:

Thanks dude. It is my only delay now so it will get plety of use. The key west vibe still lives in it. I think Jimmy Buffet haunts the repeats.

• Members
Thanks dude. It is my only delay now so it will get plety of use. The key west vibe still lives in it. I think Jimmy Buffet haunts the repeats.

lol.....NO JIMMY BUFFETT was ever played thru that pedal :cop:

lots of RADIOHEAD was, unfortunately :lol::lol::lol:

Archived